Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I don't want to risk an eye infection or something by using old product. Also, that would alter the formula. With mascaras, once they're dry, they're done. ๐Ÿ˜ž  

Omg that's tragic ๐Ÿ˜ž Now I wonder if all of mine are dead too...

Better check soon ๐Ÿ˜ž

I did take an unopened Dior Show deluxe sample out of my pile to a wedding this summer and when I went to use it it WAS all dryed up. I thought it was just a fluke. Oh boy I'm scared to look now

Thats how I found out about my dried up lashstash set..I was in a rush to a wedding and threw one of the mascaras in my clutch to apply on my way at some point only to find out it was dried up. Thankfully I had another deluxe sample from a clinique gwp that I was able to use. 

I could actually cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am so sorry to see this mascara grave yard ๐Ÿ˜ข..I know how you feel. I guess the lesson is to open as soon as you get them to see if they are ok. 

Open even if you don't need them yet... ๐Ÿ˜”

Seems like thats the only way to know if they are dried up from the get go.. so if you used points or promo code then you can let cs know atleast. 

Oh man that sucks!! It's sad throwing out unused make up that's no longer useable!

its the worst!

mascara that gets all over your lids when applying.

I stick to maybelline's plush mascara (turqoise tube) but CVS was out of it one day so I got 2 of their falsies mascara instead. I cannot say how messy the falsies formula/brush is. Gets ALL over my lids. Even when I am slow and careful POOF black lids. Ruins my eyeshadow.

Sephora just stopped carrying Dior Rouge Baume tinted balms. I had finally settled on three shades and would have purchased at the sale and, poof, gone. 

I have enough points on So Choix to get them there at 20% off, so I will go that route instead. Oh well. 

I ordered 2 gold bar from Wet n Wild and only received one. Now it's sold out ๐Ÿ˜ž I really wanted one to use and one to stare at. They shipped one gold bar and a glitter palette. Random. I feel like I have such bad luck with online orders. 

I tried to order one and they kept telling me that my address couldn't be verified. This was the exact same address I had used to (successfully) place an order two weeks prior to this. I emailed them and never heard back. Oh well, will check the stores and maybe stumble upon one.

@JenniferOhJenny I tired calling and no one picked up, I tried contacting through their website and kept getting an invalid message. I saw on FB someone else had issues contacting them. I plan on trying email, voicemail, and Facebook. 

I bought a single eyeshadow that I already have in my stock. Just was unaware of it. I think I need to start a list of my items now ๐Ÿ˜ž

So The Bay has a screwy website. That's all I have to say ๐Ÿ˜„

Just going to leave this here... ๐Ÿ˜‰

IMG_1067.JPG

The Bay never fails to amaze me ๐Ÿ˜„

It's even MORE amazing when my last order of the MM highlighter arrived in a size-appropriate box! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I find the store packaged orders come in sensible size appropriate boxes. One from the warehouse is one size fits all ๐Ÿ˜„

testing