Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Aaaaaaaaaaand, the first box arrived and all three samples got subbed.  Ordering online from Sephora is now officially a joke.

When all the orders you made this week haven't shipped at all. Sephora, elf, Nordstrom....😑 Elf said something like it might take a few days. Nordstrom idk, who knows, I'm probably going to cancel it because it was an impulse buy anyway. Sephora is the reward. All I wanted was a few distractions to get me through the week, boost my mood. Makeup/beauty obviously isn't the answer 😕

Has your Benefit Brow perk shipped yet? I actually got a tracking number this morning, and one for my Play! box as well

ON TRAC shipping is the absolute worst.

Currently dealing with a potential lost package and I read online that items may show as delivered on tracking even if its not actually delivered.

I hate ontrac too! I really wish they'd stop using them! I hope your package arrives soon, and is undamaged!

Thank you @candyrivera! You are sweet and your avatar is sweeter 🙂

Kind of peeved at Muji, I ordered 2 weeks ago and nada. 

@Kay522  I ordered during the sale too. @jen143xo You got a shipping notification? I've had a lot of lakes in a FB group I'm in that they just showed up via FedEx one day. 

I emailed them a few days ago and have not received a reply. I've had the same ladies as a mentioned above tell me they emailed and never heard back either. 

I received a fed ex shipping notification. But no email from Muji that it was shipped. It was from fed ex. 

Only you!  lol!  

Do you have a Fed Ex account??

(and why you got the notification)

@jen143xo

@wheeeee no I don't have an account with fedex at all. So weird. 

Well, ummm, hummm!  lol!

I did notice one thing, tho.

All year long UPS has not knocked on my door.  Not sure if it is a new policy or what, because they used to.

But, I was here and heard the loudest knock.  This was Fed Ex.  lol!! 

I kinda knew what it was since I recognized the uniform.  MUJI!!

@jen143xo

@jen143xo My order arrived today, no notice of shipping either. I didn't get a chance to open it yet so I hope everything arrived safely. 
Still a little peeved at the lack of communication and shipping notice though. 

@StephaniLynn That is weird that I got a FedEx notification and no one else did. I dont even have a FedEx account or anything. But I am glad it arrived and I hope everything arrive safely! 😄

Especially after paying $26 in shipping charges!!!

(which I just figured at $16.25 per Muji)

I agree, the lack of communication and website that was always 'in maintenance' was annoying.

I dunno, I kinda expected this from them. 

But, the drawers are here and soooo pretty!  ;')

@StephaniLynn

I ordered from Muji last month when they had a good special going, and it took about 2-3 weeks before I got the shipping notification. If you ordered during a special deal then that's probably why things are delayed.

I received my shipping notification from this sale about a week later and then the items about 2 days later. Sadly 1 arrived broken and they can't replace only refund. Oh well. But email them if u didn't get a shipping notification yet. I ordered on the 29th and shipping notification on the 8th. 

It drives me crazy that The Bay only lets you have 20 items on your wishlist. Who limits a wishlist like that?! And WHY?! You better believe I want way more than 20 products at any given time. 

That really bugs me too @Asche.... like wth are they thinking... ugh. They need a site redesign asap!

Definitely agree. That whole website is a pet peeve of mine, haha. 

I ordered perfume from Guerlain boutique in Toronto for my bro and they did not include any samples. My bro is upset 😛

All the sudden, I am missing Sephora but it is not sold at Sephora. 

They always do; not sure what happened! At least, he will not be picking any other perfume anytime soon.

testing