Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Here it is!

@meganlisa

@GennX Love it!  Absolutely adorable.  The words are precious.  Thank you!  You made my day.  Want to bet I can't get the tune out of my head!!!

@meganlisa

It's definitely catchy. Smiley Tongue There are other llama songs but none quite like the original!

@GennXYou're my new favorite person!  It's just so fun.  Happy new year!!!

@meganlisa

Smiley Happy

Happy new year (even though it's a week into things now!)

@GennX Same to you!  Perfect timing.  My son has been home from school sick and I showed him the llama song.  Made him smile!  So I'm sharing!!!

@meganlisahahahahaha LOL  stolen llamas??? Do you mean the pictures of llamas we take from google are stolen? Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 I caught only a glimpse of another BT picture argument and didn't want to get called out for stealing a llama picture from the internet.  These photos are genuinely borrowed!  But also credited!!!

My stolen llamas....

@meganlisa  Gotcha! That's what I thought! Thx Smiley Happy

upload_6474824138014229575.jpg

Like-a-boss-llama.jpg

I have been getting emails from Sephora that have started to annoy me. The title of the one today was "Did you forget something?" There was also a photo of a finishing powder that I had clicked on earlier while browsing. No, I did not forget anything! I created a loves list for a reason. Don't tell me what to buy! Smiley Very Happy

91a764184924503155655467f74dbb04.jpg

@angel7594 My boyfriend was/is sleeping but I can not stop laughing. I think I woke him up!

The "reminders" are not the best tactic. I get them from various merchants and they range from "we miss you" (oh, do you now?) to "did you forget something?" (I sure didn't!)

PS: I wouldn't mind these reminders so much if Sephora/Ulta did it for deluxe samples/promos (for example a gentle reminder along the lines of "hey this promo code is still in stock!" would be awesome! Smiley Wink

I hate these kinds of reminder emails. I like to add things to my cart to see if a promo is still working, and I forget to clear it after I'm done.

I also despise the review emails. A place I ordered from decided they wanted me to review all 5 samples I ordered, but instead of sending one email about the 5 products, they sent me FIVE SEPARATE EMAILS, days apart about each individual product. SO ANNOYING!

@angel7594,  

Amen to that!  I don't like getting these type of reminder emails from any site telling me what I just looked at or what is still sitting in my bag.  

I got one of those today too. Grrrr

I admit I opened it thinking there might be a discount because many companies do it! Damn it.

Agreed. Those emails just strengthen my resolve to not purchase, waiting until there is a sale somewhere. 

But, but....did you forget something? lol 

I have been getting these emails too lately and it is annoying. I hate when other companies do this too! Spammy...

LOL!!

@jesscheems It is spammy, and I am so irritated by it that I have considered unsubscribing from the emails... but I do not want to miss out on the Rouge stuff. Ugghhh. Smiley Sad

I just got an email that says "Um, excuse me? Should this be yours?"