Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I was totally thinking something else. I have never known what these were called. Thank you. I still have these kinds of clips. I don't wear them, but I have them. I think they are sold at cheap shops like WalMart or drugstores.

I had a million of these hahaha omg..ponytail and snap clipped a couple on either side...off course there were butterflies attached to them in different colours that I coordinated with my outfits Smiley Wink

Ha, yasssss!  With the little springs on the wings!!!  

....we've just dated ourselves.

OMG YES!!!  Thanks @heartsmyface Smiley Happy always had these handy back in the day lol

These were basically the scrunchies  of the late 90's.  Do people still wear these or are they back to being sewing supplies? 

Because life would be too easy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Hahaha!! Smiley Very Happy That is true though @darkiceis

When I think to myself that if it were anyone else they'd feel my wrath...😂 He was caught red handed with mommy blocks!  IMG_3553.JPG

How cute! No way you can be mad at that! Smiley Happy 

😄 it's impossible to be mad when he turns around and smiles!  This guy makes me happy even as he pilfers through my treasures.  IMG_9118.JPG

Spoiler

I am sure he'll do better next time! Maybe get to play with the colorsSmiley Happy

teeeee-heeeeee!   He thought they were watercolors!

Thank you everyone for the Mommy Day wishesSmiley Happy

Kid's got good taste!

Haha so cute ❤ 

Omg omg not the palettes..... smart boy went right for the palettes LOL...SO ADORABLE 💓 Happy Mothers Day Smiley Happy

What a cutie!! Happy mothers day @heartsmyface!

Oh my goodness he is too precious @heartsmyface! Look at how happy he is haha Smiley Very Happy He just wanted to play with all the pretty colors Smiley Very Happy

Happy Mother's Day! 

They looked like fun.....sorry mom, LOL!

My toys are more fun, I'll give him thatSmiley Wink

The palettes have been removed from what I thought was a clever storage solution (an old CD rack).  They're now inside 'emergency storage' which is a small empty filing cabinet.  I figure that buys me enough time to figure out something more suitable.

They say kids see and hear everything so I'm guessing he knew exactly where the good stuff was.  Don't be surprised if he happens across them again, LOL!

Happy Mother's Day @heartsmyface!!

1 Reply