Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yeah me too. I've been lucky so far both as a buyer and a seller but i will have to see how this one goes 😅

If tracking shows it was delivered then why would you even think of giving her money back?  You have proof it was shipped. 

And 52 days is a long time to wait to file a complaint is it not?  Unless it was an international exchange? 

I know right? It was in the US and delivered within a reasonable time window. I am not sure why she waited for so long either. I will let this resolve through ebay, in which case i am unlikely to have to pay her back. I expect to still end up with a negative review 😞

Yeah, but you can respond to negative reviews.  Anyone who cares about people's review history is going to read your communication between each other.  What are her reviews on other people like? 

That's a good point. I see that she has only been an occasional buyer, received 100% positive reviews (14 over the last year), and has not posted any review herself.

Why are smelly, headache inducing fragrances the most difficult to remove, while some that you love disappear rather fast? I tried a sample of a new to me perfume, and like a moron I sprayed it on my skin first instead of paper......lesson learned. 😄 

Just call me Pepe le Pew lol.

Fragrances are something I don't buy as often so I only ones that I like (aside from free samples), but yes I agree the ones you like seem like they disappear the quickest 😞

Ha, for some reason I always end up trying to cover an offending scent with another scent creating an abomination. 

I have done that too, lol. The result has always been even more atrocious than the original stinker. 😆

A million likes!!! Sometimes you don't wanna... (remove you from the following)

tumblr_m66s9tWUw71rzapx4o1_500.gif

I had every sort of clip known to mankind LOL 😄 I used to wear butterflies and all the plastic ones. A metal one that looked like the wings moved (with springs). Lady bugs. Tiny snap clips that were butterflies to put on a few strands of hair..omg so many and I used to LOVE it!!!

I got 'hate comments' in real life lol. To my face- 'Why you wearing that' bla bla this and that. People were rude and you know what...I still proudly rocked them !!!!! =D

And the dragonflies!   Lol, I just mentioned those springy wings down below!   😝

Lol yaaassss girl you know it 😉 and I had them all organized into containers that I held close to my heart haha...I wore clips until they broke..that's how much I overused and abused them lmao

😄 😄 I think my hair looked like that in the 90's. Perfect with my lip smackers, lol. @veronika23

I LOVED lip smackers. Obsessed I was with them....

Dr Pepper.  

Mine too!  I used to wet gel the cr@p outta my hair and stick it up in a giant monster clip on top of my head.  Oh with glitter gel cause that's an important detail.  

I had all those silly little butterfly clips, and would put 20 or so in my hair at a time....along with glitter gel or colored hair mascara. 😄

I had some butterfly clips myself back in the day. I got rid of them because I felt I had out grown them. Then bought some new butterfly clips from Ulta last year. I'm sure I'm too old for them, but I wear them around the house. I'm quirky...or just reliving my youth lol

I always had the same type of hairdo and those solver clips... man I can't recall the name...

salon clips? maybe?

1 Reply
testing