Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
Highlighted

Backups: Tell me I'm not alone :/

Do any of you ladies have several backups of the same item? For example, I have 5 back-up Beauty Blenders... I know that they aren't limited edition, and probably won't be going anywhere EVER, but I just don't want to be caught without one!

The Hubby thinks I have a problem because I "collect pink sponges," but help me feel less crazy by sharing what you stockpile Smiley Happy Please? lol

Re: Backups: Tell me I'm not alone :/

I'm like you, if I like something, I get extras.  The only problem comes when I find the next big thing, then I have multiples of the now less favorite thing. I'm too fickle!

That is very true... I don't have very many color cosmetics or foundation backups because I change those so frequently!

I have back ups of nearly everything! I'm pretty much stocked for the year...don't want to run out of anything!

Ooh, share with me what you love so much!!

My stock pile includes philosophy supersize purity made simple (2 on back up, plus one in the shower and one at the sink...I think that's like a gallon of the stuff!) Hope In a Jar...4 on back up, BioElements stress solution, power peptide, moisturizer, recovery serum, keroafole, eye make up remover, UD naked foundation (2 for back up), eyeliners, set of Sephora brushes, ( plus the 30 or so that I have out for use!) better than sex mascara (2 for back up), VS love is heavenly fragrance, tons of body butters, shampoos, conditioners, a few sets of Wen hair care... I'm sure there's more...but that's what I can think of off the top of my head! 

I have a TON of Purity, but he won't complain about that because he uses it!!! lol

I had to buy a makeup box for my backups. Smiley Happy I am switching out mascaras more, so there's a collection of those. An extra blending sponge. Extras of my go-to face cleaner. Favorite liners, LE or not. Moisturizer. Some unopened things that I'm trying to decide if I want or not. Smiley Happy 

Some of the things I have are in bottles that it's hard to tell when it's going to run out, so when I think I'm getting low I get backups. 

No, you're not alone! Smiley Happy

I usually don't have any backups because I find I have enough to choose from... but there's a few exceptions Smiley Wink

Soap - I bought a few when placing my order with the company because I'm not going to pay shipping just for 1 soap when I run out.

Lipstick - I only have 2 with a backup.  Hello Sailor because I love it so much and it was hard for me to find.  The new Huggable Lipcolour from MAC because Cherry Glaze is like my HG now and it's an LE item.

Eye liner - I only have 1 color as a backup because it's beautiful and it was an LE item.

I think I'm going to try that Cherry Glaze... I've been interested in the formula for awhile!

110 Replies
Photos1
  • image.jpg