Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

@RAWRitsRED Sephora does carry Shu Uemura.

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Would love more selection of Tarte!!! Also, Morphe; brushes & brow pencils!

I wish they carried Sigma Beauty. They have really nice brushes and makeup.

@Rachelgrof Yes - I'd love to see Sigma brushes in-store!

Greater choice of brands for higher-end make-up brushes with different types of brush hair. 

I really love the skincare brand Pyunkang Yul. it's very gentle and Sephora doesn't carry any brands that are gentle enough and moisturizing enough for my sensitive, parched skin. I got tired of returning skincare to Sephora. I cut out hyaluronic acid because it burns my skin and it's in almost everything now. I would also like to see a few lines of Japanese brushes. It's time to stock squirrel brushes for sensitive skin and proper makeup application.

Yes! Pyunkang Yul and Purito. As long as the prices aren't raised.

@mimi9999 I would love to buy their products directly from Sephora!

I can't believe I haven't said this yet...Paula's Choice. Her products are great and reasonably priced.

@sprocketta I think I had posted about this ages ago.  But I kinda came to realize that I really like the brand's direct sales.  There's almost always a sale or a good GWP when I need one.  Which do you think you would ultimately prefer: buying from PC direct, or Sephora?  Just curious.  There isn't a "right" answer.  I just love that brand so much!

@greeneyedgirl107 that's a good point. There are often good sales on the site. I gave up Facebook earlier this year but there are usually offers there in their ads. I would usually get 15% my aha gel plus free shipping. There's a PC Facebook group that I liked a lot too. I think I'd rather save the money than get points at Sephora. I might like having her at Ulta given their better rewards program.

@sprocketta Yes, it might be good to have PC at Ulta.  PC had a s kit at Ulta, but as far as I know that's as far as it ever went with them.

I totally agree! Sephora should carry Paula's choice I love their skincare.

I love the brand Kose.  Their Suncut sunscreen is one of my favorite sunscreens!  They currently only sell them in stores in Japan but can be bought online.

A lot of cheap Japanese drugstore products are amazing!  They're cheap but super effective, more environmentally friendly, and don't have as many harmful chemicals that made in America/ China products have.

@RAWRitsRED 

Can you even imagine the revolution if Sephora started carrying amazing$10 sunscreens???

I wish they carried Leonor Greyl hair products, especially the 'h'uile de Leonor Greyl'.  It would also be nice to see Pureology and Chanel make up available at Sephora.

I wished they carried OSEA.  I love some of their skin care products.

I wish they carried morphe. so we wouldn't have to pay 20 dollars for a crease brush 🙄

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Omggggg same! I would love some brushes and brown pencils! @Vyviana

I know Sephora already sells Tarte products, but I'd love for you guys to have the Tarte Shape Tape foundation and concealers.  I've heard so many great things about them!

RE: Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Totally agree! I love tarte and wish there was more selection here. @RAWRitsRED
testing