Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

@AMK721 @Agree - may lindstrom would be great! 

share_image_b9df2988-be1f-4422-9fa6-a74279dc5e72.png

Hey Honey immediately comes to mind, I love their products especially the good morning honey silk serum.

@QueenMarceline  sounds interesting. Love a good serum 😉

@AMK721 It's super nourishing and very good for sensitive skin. My skin loves this both when I lean dry or oily.

I wish we had this in sephora!

Women’s fragrance Donna Trussardi offers an oriental floral composition created by Nathalie Lorson. Its top notes are an abundance of fruits such as yuzu, lemon, and watery fruits.

Top Notes: Amalfi Lemon, Fruity Notes, Yuzu
Heart Notes: African Orange Flower, Jasmine, Lotus
Base Notes : Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanille, Virginia Cedar

1200295C-E4D9-4FA7-8922-6A16C48AC244.jpeg

@Yalda34 Ooh that sounds divine!

In terms of fragrance, I wish they would carry

• L'Artisan Parfumeur. They used to carry this. I think things changed when the house was bought by Puig
  • Comme des Garcons fragrances definitely
  • Diptyque. At least the most popular ones. This line would perform very well at Sephora, I think.
  • Cire Trudon. They're known for their candles but their fragrances are quite good too, and reasonably priced
  • The men's selection is abysmal. Penhaligon's and Creed would be a good place to start.
  • Bring HERETIC and 19-69 to Canada

@pocketvenus yes!  especially the new candle of Cire Trudon x The Vampire's Wife !

Floris is quite good too. Bergdorf's carried a bunch of 'em back in the early aughties. 

@MvLL Ah, I didn't know about this collab! Have you smelled it? Looks appropriately dramatic 🙂

TVW_BONFIRE_PRESS_IMAGE_02_V2

@pocketvenusOn TVW site, it is both fairly new and terribly expensive. If I was in the UK, maybe there'd be a chance to sniff. Alas, no swishy Boutique near me  sells TVW's gorgeous frocks, let alone a luxus Candle. But I am not pouting...as I did get a cute TVW Cat t-shirt via Matches, during a major sale. 

@MvLL Nice score!! TVW dresses are like a real ~mood~ 🌹🔪🙂

@pocketvenus  yes, and a much lighter wallet Mood!  But I'd be sorely tempted if a local Boutique sold TVW frocks. They are indeed evocative, and the floral prints & shimmery silks are so sumptuous looking! 

Victoria Beckham Beauty

Anisa Beauty

Gerard Cosmetics

L.A Girl Cosmetics

Posh Spice! Yes..! Such fab-o-la packaging, though those price points give me pause.

adding to my list:

ShiKai 'Borage Therapy Advanced Formula Lotion- Frag.Free' (the Best ever! an absolute fave),

Nubian Heritage Raw Shea butter bodywash,

DvT stuff (any),

Lipstick Queen (Poppy King's),

Black Moon,

Kryolan / illamasqua (unlikely at this juncture);

the 'old' version of BITE.

For the 100th time, Chanel Cosmetics. 

@GG84 Yesss, I would LOVE it if they carried Chanel's nail polishes

@pocketvenus 

I’ve found Chanel Nail Lacquer several times at Marshals, I’m not sure if Holt’s diverts excess stock there. I’d love to see their foundations! 

@GG84 Interesting! That reminds me - I seem to recall Holts clearing out their Chanel nail polish inventory recently? Like they were out of everything and I wonder if it was some kind of refresh. I think they're all back now. Not sure if that was recent actually, the pandemic makes the past two years feel like two weeks or something. 

@pocketvenus 

I know SDM does that with Essie and OPI, that’s how they end up there. Each brand updates their current inventory list and whatever doesn’t make the cut, gets sent to Winners. I imagine that’s how each company operates. 

@GG84 Ah, thanks for that, I did not know! I miss perusing the nail polishes at Winners

Paula's Choice !!!!!

testing