Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

RE: Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Second aveda

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Westman Atelier

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Oribe!! The Dry Texturizing Spray is a hair HG for me; It doubles as a texturizer/dry shampoo and smells sooo divine. I also love their Beach Wave + Shine spray, Effortless Blonde shampoo + conditioner, and the Imperial Blowout Creme. 

@glamgirl210 I know what you mean!!!!  I have never used a better dry shampoo and texturizing spray than Oribe.  Plus it smells amazing.  I also use the shampoo and conitioner and the hair refresher.

Ofra....and Belif products in the Sephora Canada—would make my life easier. 🙂

Re: RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I second your comment about adding in Ofra! Ever since I got one of their liquid lipsticks in my Ipsy bag, I’ve been hooked 😍 also, Belif products are on the Canadian site now so looks like your wish has been answered 🙂 @SMFerg 

I know!  I was so happy to see that.  That Hungarian Water Essence is my fave.   

Well they do carry the brand I like but not all their products. AERIN. Their rose lip conditioner is my current holy grail lip item. And I have some perfumes they sell here too that are gorgeous but on her website she has a whole host of more bath and body products as well as some lipsticks that I would love Sephora to carry!!! (Hint hint Sephora!)

The new Origins all natural blooming lip line

I would love to see Sephora carry DHC. Their Deep Cleansing Oil is one of the best products I've ever used and I am fiercely loyal to it. Unfortunately, it is the one beauty item I can't get at Sephora.

RE: Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Word

Glossier!!!! It would be amazing!!!

@sadiem118 yes I agree. I’ve always wanted to try them but I can’t find it in canada.

Customer service is pretty great too, so if you have to r...

Customer service is pretty great too, so if you have to return a product, it's not like pulling teeth. Back in the summer I ordered the Skin Tint and 2 weeks later they released a reformulated version. Glossier sent a promo code for a FREE skin tint to anyone who had ordered the old formula right before the new one came out. They didn't even want us to send the old bottle back, so guess who ended up with two whole bottles of Skin Tint? A bunch of people. I thought it was cool that they did that. My only gripe with Glossier is that some of their products are freaking tiny. My favorites are Boy Brow, Stretch Concealer, Skin Tint, Lash Slick Mascara, The Solution, Milky Jelly Cleanser, Invisible Shield Sunscreen (I don't know if that one is available in Canada due to cosmetic/pharmaceutical regulations), The Super Serums- Bounce and Pure in particular, Wowder, and the Body Hero wash. The perfume smells AMAZING. Everything else is pretty good, but I didn't particularly care for the moisturizers, the hilighter, the Body Hero Lotion, or the lipsticks. The lipstick has been reformulated recently though so it might be better now.

@ather glossier ships to Canada. I know it’s not the same as seeing in person but most of their products are reasonably priced and works as shown so it’s not the riskiest purchase. Shipping is fast too. If you can wait to Black Friday, they usually have decent deals. 

@nche Really! Thanks I’ll have to look into it!! 

I would love to see dose of colours!

Chanel, Le Labo and Butter London (Sephora used to carry it) I'm sad they no longer do, I love their nail polishes.

Chanel, Beauty Bakerie, The Balm

Dermalogica!

Sephora has carried this brand for a while. Just search y...

Sephora has carried this brand for a while. Just search you will see what you want or need. Probably not in every store but some and definitely online
testing