Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

@ZoePH Sephora sold this brand years ago and it disappeared. I used to get this scrub in particular:

Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.12.51 AM.png

@suzyo @ZoePH - I miss Cake Beauty!! There was some delicious smelling things. 🙂 (I loved the Milk Made line too)  

Oh yes! I remember when Sephora had Cake Beauty too! I’ve seen these at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada recently @suzyo @ZoePH

@suzyo,

I totally remember this brand and product!

❤️ Melissa

@suzyo @ZoePH

Yes, I love Cake Beauty, too! I miss Sephora carrying it. If either of you are ever looking for it, Cake Beauty has a pretty good website with decent deals and bundles. They seem to fairly regularly have discount codes available 🙂

Yep! I recently ordered a ton of stuff from their site for a really good deal!

I would love to see Chanel, CT, Chantecaille, Oskia skincare and more makeup brush companies like WG, Sonia G.

Makeup Atelier. they have the most AMAZING EYESHADOW PALETTES!..BEN NYE

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Chanel, Coloured Raine, Lorac, Beauty Bakerie & Charlotte Tilbury
Anonymous Insider

Maybelline, it’s prices are more accessible to the general public, and their eye shadows are high quality comparable to urban decay.

Morphe, I’ve heard amazing things about them

• Aveda, which is owned by Estee Lauder, so I feel like it could happen
  • Byredo, Diptyque, Le Labo would do well. Mini discovery sets and rollerballs would be amazing!
  • Comme des Garcons, if they released rollerballs for Sephora I would just die and buy them for all my friends. I think they have made these adorable 30ml minis and a set of those would be very cute.
  • Isehan
  • Missha
  • CosRx
  • Saje, Canadian brand 🙂

edit: ha ha I already answered this and forgot 😛 I mentioned Aesop and would love to see Aesop products at Sephora.

Colourpop definitely!! Without a doubt it’s cheap and great quality.

Re: RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I thought they carried Colourpop.  I saw palettes in my local store.  They only had the pressed eyeshadow palettes, no OG shadows or lip products.

@SilverBeet sephora had an LE holiday collection from Colourpop, but that's it...they don't currently carry the brand.

@RGbrown - Thanks for the info.  I thought they were permanent.  I've been buying from Colourpop since they were a newer company and was glad to see them expand into Sephora.

Ulta carries ColourPop, but on-line only, I think.

@pink5 It's available in select Ulta stores. If you go to any Colourpop product page on Ulta's site, there is a link in the details with a list of stores where you can find the brand 🙂

yes omg

@Zamnjazzy I’m in love with Colourpop ! They have amazing products and I agree with you 100% that Sephora should carry this brand! Permanently!

I really wish they carried Coloured Raine and Mented Cosmetics. Of allthe palettes I own, Coloured Raine has the best payoff and pigmentation. They are sooooo perfectly buttery and blendable. The shade ranges areamazing and the colors are so gorgeous. Their 💋 products are soft, even in matte. I'm in 💕 with their entire line! I've been wanting to try Mented Cosmetics but I like to swatch things before purchasing them. I went ahead and ordered because of the great reviews and videos. I'm excited to, finally, have a nude that actually matches me!

5 Replies
testing