Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Thought it be fun to have a newer version of this.

So what brands do you wish Sephora carried???  Here are some of mine... I might be forgetting some too 😄

Les Merveilleuse Laduree

Anna Sui

Jill Stuart

Jo Malone (rumor it's coming)

Diptyque

The Body Deli

May Lindstrom

Odacite

Inglot

ETA:

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish)

Cirque Colors Nail Lacquer

Barefoot Venus (Canadian brand... need more of these!)

m7260430_LADUR_logo3.jpg

Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Charlotte Tilbury and Kypris

The Ordinary 

We have some Deciem lines online on Sephora Canada but not The Ordinary.

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I was sooo surprised with the Kylie Lip kits and would definitely buy them if sephora sold them

Juvia's Place and Tarte ShapeTape!

I would love if they carried Juvia's Place. I live in Brooklyn and there ship out of Jersey. Somehow it takes 3 after the package has been sent. It should take a day to ship to me. And I'm not counting the two weeks it takes them to send the makeup out. 

Charlotte Tilbury, Soap & Glory, Tarte Shape Tape

RE: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

Charlotte Tilbury, Unicorn lashes, storybook cosmetics, bitterlace beauty umm so many I think that's all I can remember so far

OMG sephora needs to carry Kylie Cosmetics, glossier, colourpop (which is coming soon to the US but not in Canada) and more fun Korean brands!!!!

@jeskayjam  Colourpop is coming to Canada. Online.

REALLY???? Do you know when? Omg that is so great - I just moved here form California and have been scared to order colourpop for their website, bc of the crazy customs fees and SHIPPING. I wonder if colourpop will ever be available in the stores in canada.

@jeskayjam. Well I think it's just the special line for Sephora or something like that... same as what the US would be getting. Nov. 1st.

https://www.sephora.com/product/colourpop-coming-soon-P425202?skuId=2020139

Elizabeth Mott

I discovered this brand thanks to Ipsy. So far, everything I've tried I've loved, especially the Thank Me Later eye shadow primer.

@shyvicki I second this. I fell in love with that eyeshadow primer!

Skinfix.

It's pretty hard to find a brand whose line is designed with eczema and skin prone to contact dermatitis. There are really only a couple of products that have red flag ingredients. But it is really hard to find in the US. Target carries the whole line, but you have to order it online and wait forever (or pay double the price for two day shipping). Amazon doesn't carry the products I use on their prime service. Ulta carries less than 1/4 of their line. And the other two US retailers are in the same boat with target on the long wait and shipping costs. 

Overall, Sephora has a shortage of product lines for people with true skincare issues. They have a lot of brands for people with self perceived skin sensitivity, but many of the product lines have problematic ingredients that persons with diagnosed conditions wouldn't let with feet or our body, much less our faces.

People with skin conditions spend a lot of money on skin care. I don't spend that money here because Sephora doesn't carry products safe for me to use.

I'm obsessed with Mario Badescu toners and they have the best selection of toners for all skin concerns (dry, oily, acne, sensitive). Mario Badescu also has a great drying lotion for clearing out acne. I would love to get BI points with my Mario Badescu purchases, because I buy a lot from them. 

RE: Re: BRANDS YOU WISH SEPHORA CARRIED

I would love to see his products in Sephora as I’ve seen many reviews on his stuff but I haven’t tried any yet.

Wish more Japanese Brands

Paul&Joe

Anna Sui 

Only few products of SK2 offered at this time, wish could expand more in the future such as whitening line

@qqlife917323 I agree I wish they carried Japanese brands such as Kate, Jill stuart, Paul &Joe , Laduree and luxury brand like suqqu and lunasol( their eyeshadows are nice but pricey- own only few of them( bought at duty free)..It's hard to get them in the states)

Nabla Cosmetics!

@veronika23 Wish they carried nabla cosmetics too 😞

1 Reply
testing