Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

BEAUTYCON NYC 2018

So tickets are up for sale for April 21-22. Who is coming out? This year the Hauler package seems to be a two day thing (they don’t have one day) for $200. Bunch of influencers are going to be there like Nikita Dragun, Melly Sanchez, Nabela Noor, etc. I am so hyped!!! 😆😆😆 P.s it’s at Jacob Javits center this time so no trouble with internet

Re: BEAUTYCON NYC 2018

I was there! Hauler tote was full to bursting with some awesome stuff. Totally worth it. Great line up too. So glad I went.

I didn’t know we could start chats here!! I am going for the first time to beautycon and I am a little bit scared!

I went to genbeauty last year at jarvits also and it was crazy, not coat checking and it was annoying to carry a backpack all day but I got a lot of free stuff! Most booths didn’t sell and just gave away things so I hope we also get lots of free products here! I got the hauler package and it already says worth 200 in product, gen beauty was almost the same price and they said the goodie bag was 300 worth but I made numbers and it was more! I always see that people that doesn’t go alone get to do more things but I am alone so I hope it’s very friendly vibes and lots of free makeup !! Oh and not so long lines 

RE: Re: BEAUTYCON NYC 2018

Omg girl 8 days later I saw your reply. Beautycon is super friendly and I think most fun. I went Alone last year and this time I’ll be alone on Sunday as well. Lines move as you’d expect at a convention like that. I do recommend that you bring comfy shoes, energy bars/snacks, water, makeup wipes and a power source. I’m sure you’re going to have a blast. You’re more than welcome to join me as I will be on my own on Sunday and also vlogging for YouTube.

I'm going with the hauler package too. This will be my first time on an event like this, so I'm not sure of what to expect, so I am glad for the early access this package gives 🙂

It’s super fun. And the fact that we get in two hours earlier really makes a difference. Also booths that do sell will have products at discounted prices and you most probably have at least one extra tote by the end of the day. Have fun

@RxEkaterina That sounds like so much fun!  I was already in NY in January, though, and probably won't make it there until again until the summer.  I've got to start going there more frequently.  

Oh I wish you could come and join the fun. This year will be awesome bec also since it’s happening at Jacob Javits center there won’t be an issue with connection and everything like last year. This year is going to be great!

I can't WAIT!!!!!

What kind of ticket do you have and will you be attending both days? I will also be vlogging the whole time there so join I’m gurl
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing