Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Anyone doing this too? :)

I wanted to know if anyone else was restraining themselves as much as I am for August 12-18 to rack up some extra points. If so, what are you planning on getting? I'm thinking the new KVD powder foundation, a couple of lipsticks, mascara, eye liner, a lot of skin care stuff, maybe a clarisonic, and a perfume. I hope I'm not alone on waiting! 

Re: Anyone doing this too? :)

I won't be buying anything and I really mean ANYTHING until Aug. 12-18.  I know that isn't that far away, but I literally have everything I could possibly need as far as makeup and skincare go.  

When those days do arrive I will probably buy more of my First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum.  I would love to buy another blush too.  Overall though my list is not too long because I have been buying a lot the past few months.  

I'm sooo happy I'm not alone! I might go into Sephora in August to see if the Ariel collection is out and I might have to get the mirror! Not sure though. 

I was planning on waiting but then I got an email from Ulta with 20% off (no restrictions) and now I cant decide whether getting 400-500 BI points is better than saving 20%. Lol. Not that I need anything else for that matter, but I always feel like I have to buy something because it's such a good deal

What happens August 12-18??

someone posted about it here:  

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Beauty-Insider-events-in-August/m-p/578233#M8781

Extra Points depending on your BI level.  I'm not sure if it's been confirmed though.  

After going on a major buy to get to rouge I've been good and am holding out. Really want a bunch of different lip products (new hourglass nude lip sticks and the new ysl rebel nude stains very appealing. Also I've read a lot about the nars fall gifting eye palettes and I hope those are in sephora by then. and of course some skin care refills to ma out points. Maybe I'll have enough for Paris next year!

Heh, I'm waiting to buy a new translucent powder and an eyeshadow palette for the fall! Smiley Happy

You're definitely not alone, I'm sure it'll be worth it!

any thoughts on which palette you want for fall?

I'm waiting, too.  I'm looking at the new KVD eyeshadow palette and the FAB Facial Radiance Pads.  I've also been reading such great things about the Clarisonic, but it's so expensive.  I'm just not sure I want to spend that much on something I may or may not use to wash my face.

I am. I've really been pretty good in July and I would like to make it until the 12th. I know I need morer brush cleanser sometime soon. I want Clinique's Take the Day Off Balm. I will probably get the Ariel nail polish set. I'm not sure what else yet. 

I am taking my mom for a makeover on Sunday, so it's possible purchases will be made. Ideally I/we will get samples to try for a week and then order what we decide we (especially she) likes after that. Especially if I'm the one doing the buying. Smiley Happy

The Ariel nail polish set looks so pretty! And they look so intense! Ooh yeah going into Sephora is pretty tempting especially for a makeover Smiley Tongue

YES Clinique's Take the Day Off!

Is the balm better than the liquid? Or just preference? Now I kinda wanna try it...

I caved and bought the UD lipsticks-2 and 1 lip liner, and then the fresh rose foam cleanser. im holding out for the LP shampoos, and another lipliner and lipstick. I really want the stila in the know palette and the kat von d lady bird but i might hold off til the next vib event or something.

I am purposefully holding out until August to 12-18 to make my purchases. I am planning to buy some false lashes, Buxom lip gloss, some primer I haven't tried before, Wen shampoo, Dior mascara, eyelash curler, and YSL or Givenchy lipstick Smiley Happy

I just returned a bunch of things that didn't work out for me so I'm really tempted to respend that money I got back, but I'm holding out for extra points... there's so much I want to buy! I want some more Urban Decay lipsticks (already got Fiend and Catfight and LOVE them) and maybe a YSL lipstick. I also really want the Hourglass Ambient Powder... and one of the Korres Sleeping Facials are calling my name.

I am waiting for the 12th and I am going to make 2 purchases- 1 to get to VIB rouge status ($183 away) and another to get my welcome bag!

I'm not actively doing this... except I am lol I'm just trying to spend less, I say that now but come the 12th... lol

I am restraining myself, but hopefully until the end of nxt yr so I can replenish everything at once and qualify for rouge. I have too much stuff and not enough money to spare for rouge this yr, lol. Having said that, I'm sure I'll be placing a couple order during the fall 20% off and $$ off for holiday kits.

Definitely waiting for the 3x points, but it'll be really hard!  I have my eye on some items in the sale section and I'm terrified they'll go out of stock by then!

30 Replies
Conversation Stats