cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Any 2 beauty products

If you could get any 2 beauty products for free, what would they be? ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’–

Re: Any 2 beauty products

Easy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

NATASHA DENONA - Eyeshadow Palette 28 - Purple Blue

Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 Green-Brown

Anonymous Insider

I see why that's your choice @veronika23, the colors look soooooo pretty! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ

They are @Anonymous! I LOVE her products and own pretty much all her palettes... but these are the 2 that I'm missing. I have a few colors from those big ones as singles or 5 pan palettes but would still love to get them. Free would be a dream come true! ๐Ÿ˜„

Is it two products free forever or just one time haha? 

If it's forever I think I'd need to be sensible and go with CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder and DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboosโ„ข Glycolic Night Serum as those are two products I consistently pan/use up and repurchase and they aren't cheap. 

If it was one time I would definitely be more exciting. It's so hard but I would probably go with TOM FORD Soleil Contouring Compact Nude Glow and GUERLAIN Meteorites Setting & Finishing Pearls of Powder 03 Medium

Anonymous Insider

I was thinking for only one time, but all of those products look so good!๐Ÿ˜ I need to try them someday โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’– @Kim888

@Anonymous Every sale I tell myself I'm going to splurge and get the Tom Ford Cheek Palette but there's always too many other things I need/want and it just pushes the budget so much higher so I never do 

Anonymous Insider

Yeah i see what you mean. But i still think you should pick it up once in a while. It's nice to enjoy expensive pretty things once in a while โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ @Kim888 

@SparklesMan Oh wow, now thereโ€™s a question. I see two potential categories for this, so Iโ€™ll answer for both ๐Ÿ˜Š

1) Money is no object: I would LOVE to try GUERLAIN - Orchidรฉe Impรฉriale The Gel Cream (C$405.00 for 30 ml) and La Mer The Lifting and Firming Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (C$330.00 for 50 ml). 

2) Items I could actually afford to purchase but havenโ€™t so far (because theyโ€™re still rather pricey): PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mothership III Eyeshadow Palette - Subversiveand PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette โ€“ Sublime

Anonymous Insider

Wow all of these look so good! ๐Ÿ˜„ now i wish i could try all of these! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’… thank you so much for sharing these items @PinkEvergreen! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ

oooh even the packaging on that cream looking amazing @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

Yeah, it does @Kim888! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

It takes about a 100 years of meditation and self-achieved control to stop drooling over every product that I see at the beauty store. If I have to go on an island and I can take only 2 products with me- I will die a hundred deaths before leaving my beauties and with a heavy heart I will pick my two holy grails:

1. Of course Clinique Moisture Surge(my dry skin can give even Sahara dessert a run for its life)
2. MAC Mehar Lipper- It changes my look completely every time and can't rave about it enough. This thing brings out my inner Beyonce.

I hope you all had a happy reading and excited to see all ideas- Why in the world I don't have all the products that everybody here is talking about. Okay, I think the time to meditate for 100 more years save my wallet.

Keep rocking you beauties and lots of love to each one of you XOXO

Anonymous Insider

Hi there @meddyisme! ๐Ÿ’ž these two products sound amazing! I even wish i had them now after reading your description about both. ๐Ÿ˜„ i enjoyed reading your comment. Thank you for sharing it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

An expensive foundation and Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette

Anonymous Insider

The colors on the eyeshadow palette look so pretty! ๐Ÿ˜

They do! Fight the urge to add it to my wishlist @Sparkle...

They do! Fight the urge to add it to my wishlist @Anonymous ๐Ÿคฃ
Anonymous Insider

Re: They do! Fight the urge to add it to my wishlist @Sparkle...

๐Ÿ˜‚ need a lot of self control to keep from buying every pretty makeup product ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’… @Shelbstirr

Ahhh great question but so hard to choose! ๐Ÿ’•

@SparklesMan

My choices:

TOM FORD - Lip Color - Sable Smoke

TOM FORD - Bronzer Brush

Anonymous Insider

Wow those 2 look so nice! ๐Ÿ˜„ Now i wish i could also go with these. But there are others i'd like to try. Like you said, it's hard to choose โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’œ @angel7594

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 78 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing