Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Aging Skin with pore issues dark spots and wrinkles around eyes

Need help with finding the best skin care regimen along with targeting certain issues.  Need to know what type of primer and foundation work together to prevent pores looking like a pin cushion.  Something to work for fine lines and wrinkles around eyes and dark spots.

Re: Aging Skin with pore issues dark spots and wrinkles around eyes

Hi @TarteNTerni - To help with fine lines under my eyes, I use Biossance Squalane + Peptide Brightening & De-Puffing Eye Gel 0.5 oz / 15 mL .  I notice a difference when I stop using it, which means that for it to be effective I have to use in the a.m. and p.m. before bed.

The primer that I have found to be best for smoothing skin, wrinkles, and pores, is ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Secure the Blur Makeup Magnet Primer 1.18 oz/ 35 mL . This seems to work with every foundation I've paired it with.

Hope this helps!

I honestly find Cerave is the best for my skin! Doesn’t cause break outs and is reasonably priced- it’s better than any other high end skin care brand I’ve tried.

@TarteNTerni hi!! to brighten your skin, i highly recommend adding a niacinamide product to your routine!  i had really terrible dark spots and hyperpigmentation after a prescription used to heal acne. the acne disappeared but i was left with a lot of other issues. what really worked for me (to the point that people were complimenting how bright, glowy and even my skin had become) was the Caudalie line. It can be a bit pricey, but the products really work! and this is the best time to pick some up, because the holiday sets always have amazing value. I love the Caudalie Vinoperfect Instant Brightening Moisturizer with Niacinamide 1.6 oz/ 50 mL , Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum and Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence 5.0 oz/ 150 mL . I haven't tried the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Dark Spot Serum Vitamin C Alternative 1 oz/ 30 mL , but the other products in the line have been really effective! 

For primers, i have someone with aging skin and similar concerns in my life (my lovely beautiful mother), and she SWEARS by the Indeed Labs Nanoblur. She doesnt wear any other products on top on a daily basis, and it just creates a smooth canvas and has an excellent blurring property. I'm not sure if you're in the US or Canada, but here in Canada, we can pick that up at the drugstore!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing