Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

About to spend serious $ on Perricone - Best GWP/Where to Buy?

So I'm going to get three or four products from Perricone soon, for me this is a rather large purchase (like $350-450?).  Trying to decide WHERE to get these, probably online.  

Sub-D, Body Plasma, and Chloro Plasma (also possibly Blue Plasma).

I am crossing my fingers for an awesome GWP like a mixed bag or something from a lesser known online shop?  With luxury items in it from brands I don't see all the time?

That's my ideal world.

Any good GWP going lately?

Re: About to spend serious $ on Perricone - Best GWP/Where to Buy?

I'm so sorry about that, that is definitely new!  I ordered some 2 weeks ago without having to do the subscription.  If you want to try the sub-D before forking over for the full-size, it is in the Science of Cold Plasma set available on Sephora.  The set has Blue Plasma (1 oz), Cold Plasma (0.5 oz), Cold Plasma Eye  (0.25 oz) and the Sub-D (1 oz) - and they're all convenient travel sizes.

Highlighted

Oh no need to apologize, I appreciate your coming to give suggestions, even if I couldn't get that one to work lol. Smiley Very Happy

You're right this set does look great!  I was trying for a big GWP somewhere other than Sephora but since that didn't work out... the set may be my best bet.

Have you ordered yet! I was just doing a little Perricone MD research and came across a GWP at one place!

No I haven't ordered yet! Smiley Very Happy

I've been using PERRICONE MD Acyl-Glutathione for about 5 years now. I order it from the company. It's auto-ship for every other month. When you buy auto-ship (2 OptionsSmiley Surprisednce a month/every-other-month) I got it when they offered a gift with each shipment. I get travel size Face Finishing Moisturizer, Nutritive Cleanser, Cold Plasma Face.

There is something about buying skin care products everyone should understand especially if they're expensive & have specific claims. 99.9% of the time, it takes LONGER to see results the "studies" state.

You really have to understand your skin very well because skin turnover is different for everyone. If I had only gone by the control test group results, I'd not be still using Acyl-Glutathione. I didn't notice any changes for over 6 months of continuous use. I also used Cold Plasma-D for my neck but didn't see results after a year.

After about a year, I finally noticed changes. I can see the changes in photographs plus as much as I obsessed for YEARS on my smile lines, forehead creases, I would know if the product didn't work for me. 

To get the BEST results, I highly recommend gentle exfoliation regularly to encourage faster skin turn over. And, you really need to give the products at least a good 6 months of continuous use to see whether they work for you or not.

I wish I had taken controlled photo's every month so I could have examples. Every so often, I'll give my Perricone products a short break & use something else for a while then go back to my products. My skincare routine is the same, I just use different products.

Blush or Dermstore (2 shopping choices one basket) is offering a Face Finishing Moisturizer as a GWP for $100 spent on Perricone.

Naimies.. if you know someone with a Pro card.. it's 40% off for professionals. Smiley Wink

How does one get a pro card? lol

A pro card is something offered by select brands/companies to professionals within the beauty field. Though specifications and requirements can differ slightly, most tend to require someone be currently licensed (in hair, make up, or skin care) or have proof of credited print/commercial or tear-sheet work (for example someone who did make up on a photo shoot or video project that was published or on a grand scale).

Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • download (15).jpg