Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2500 points for $100

I was told in store they were rolling out a new reward of $100 when exchanging 2500 beauty points, I checked on Tuesday and Thursday and called to check but I never saw anything?! Is this real? or a scam? LMK

Re: 2500 points for $100

gah meant 12 est! i should stop typing so fast.

@luisthithiUnidentified

The changes to the Rewards program, including the $100 Rouge Reward, are slowly rolling out between now and the end of the month. I don't think the Rouge Reward has gone live yet, and I get the impression it will be one of the last items added. I'd expect to see them on either Tuesday or Thursday this coming week. 

Hello @luisthithi!

Rouge Rewards launch every Tuesday and Thursday at 9am in the Rewards Bazaar. If the Rouge Reward is not displayed in the Rewards Bazaar for you, that would indicate that the limited supply has sold out. We are sorry you couldn’t redeem it this time, but Sephora will continue to release additional quantities of Rouge Rewards every Tuesday and Thursday, so hopefully you can get one in the future!

Do you have to be rouge to get this reward? I am VIB but have enough points to get the $100 reward. 

Hi @x0xMaRiex0x,

You need to be a Rouge client to redeem a Rouge Reward.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

How can I go about exchanging my points for $100 Sephora??

Hi there @Happycamper777 , like others above have mentioned, you need to go to the rewards bazaar page on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9am PST and redeem for the reward.  There are a limited number of rewards released each go round, so they can get snapped up, but they do seem to be lasting longer and longer as the rewards have been out for more time. 

@missjeanie wrote:

Hi there @Happycamper777 , like others above have mentioned, you need to go to the rewards bazaar page on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9am PST and redeem for the reward.  There are a limited number of rewards released each go round, so they can get snapped up, but they do seem to be lasting longer and longer as the rewards have been out for more time. 

Lasting longer, lol ok. 

WHY ARE THESE GIFT CARDS SO HARD TO GET?   IF YOU'RE ROUGE AND YOU'VE GOT THE POINTS, WHY IS IT SUCH A SCRAMBLING COMPETITION TO GET THIS POINTS-FOR-GIFT-CARD EXCHANGE?

Yes! Thank you.  It's totally ridiculous. If we've acquired the 2500 points we should just be given the $100 gift card/coupon/discount thingy.  I've gotten so far as to get it in my cart then it tells me to reload my cart and when I do that, the $100 reward is no longer available or sold out or whatever - all I know is I have not gotten it, despite jumping through all their stupid hoops to get it. And I've been trying religiously for the past several Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am PST for 30-45 minutes each day to get it. While at work. Lord help me if my supervisor ever found out!! 

Such bs cuz I don't know if anyone's done the math but we have to spend $1666 (as Rouge) to get 2500 points. So yeah after spending well over $1500 we're entitled to that crummy $100 coupon. Sephora is going to start losing good customers but I know they don't care cuz they stay paid anyway.

@LauraOrozco wrote:

Yes! Thank you.  It's totally ridiculous. If we've acquired the 2500 points we should just be given the $100 gift card/coupon/discount thingy.  I've gotten so far as to get it in my cart then it tells me to reload my cart and when I do that, the $100 reward is no longer available or sold out or whatever - all I know is I have not gotten it, despite jumping through all their stupid hoops to get it. And I've been trying religiously for the past several Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am PST for 30-45 minutes each day to get it. While at work. Lord help me if my supervisor ever found out!! 

Such bs cuz I don't know if anyone's done the math but we have to spend $1666 (as Rouge) to get 2500 points. So yeah after spending well over $1500 we're entitled to that crummy $100 coupon. Sephora is going to start losing good customers but I know they don't care cuz they stay paid anyway.

Lol they won't stay paid for much longer at the rate they're pissing off even the top tier customers. I'm switching over to Ulta for most things and then I will order directly from Olehenriksen and Huda for the rest of my needs. I'll eat shipping costs too if it means never having to set foot in a Sephora again. What a scam.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing