Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2500 points for $100

I was told in store they were rolling out a new reward of $100 when exchanging 2500 beauty points, I checked on Tuesday and Thursday and called to check but I never saw anything?! Is this real? or a scam? LMK

Re: 2500 points for $100

How do you switch to the US store to do this? is it mandatory to switch to US store or just that you are on time? Thanks

Hi @Tatumwats1,

When redeeming the Rouge Reward,  Canadian residents can only redeem the reward on Sephora.ca and the same goes for our US residents. If you redeem the reward on our US site you can only spend it in the US only. I hope that this helps. 

Best,

Zakiya

2500 points for $100

@luisthithi I've redeemed it 3 times now, I noticed on Tuesday, it didn't show up in the bazaar until 9:02 not 9:00

How do you do it? Every time I add it to my order and then click on checkout button but it doesn't process my order . It stays in my shopping card till it goes out of stuck 😞

I've gotten this at least 4-5xs in my basket only for it to say 'Out of stock' when I go to place my order. I understand your frustration! Hope you get it in the future!

If you are from Canada you have to switch over to the American website and from there you will see it in your rewards. If it is still gone that means it is sold out. The best time to find is when the rewards are first released.

As already mentioned You have to get online Tuesday or Thursday 9:00 Am PST.

2,500 points =$100.00  reward  . Once it’s in your basket and purchased through points you will receive an email with the reward in there.

it can be redeemed online or in store  U.S or Canada ,.

Very important you must use it all in one  shot and you can’t excange or return the product .

This sounds great if it's real. The gifts you can usually get with points are sold out or lame leftovers.

Just thought I'd remind/share some knowledge on the 100$ reward.  I'm Canadian and redeemed on the US site as I wanted to spend my 100$ in the US (bigger bang for my buck).  When I got the e-mail the fine print said that the certificate/coupon was redeemable in either Canada or the US.  If you're Canadian and don't see the reward pop up in the bazaar, try the US site or vice versa!

Just curious to know if you ever ended up ordering off of the us website? I can't figure out how to get them to ship to my canadian address ..

@breelinton98 you can order off the US website, but you'll need to ship it to a US address.  I order off both the Canadian and American sites, but I have an address in both countries.  The rewards cards can be redeemed on either site or in stores in either country, regardless of which country you've redeemed your points in for the reward. Hope this helps!

So do you have to be 1st to get it or one of the 1st however many they are giving out on a tuesday or thursday? Or is this just something us rouge members may exchange for? 2500 points for a $100 gift card...oh and how often do they do this for us? If it is just a rewards drop that is limited? And if it is just an exchange than who do you contact? 

I tried to get it several times... I was finally successful this week! they e-mail it to you when you get it, check your junk mail mine was in there! Mine would have expired 4 months after I got it but I used it right away!

How were you able to do that?

@BThorGoddess

The Rouge Reward can be purchased in the Reward Bazaar every Tuesday and Thursday. Rewards load around 9am Pacific both days, and it's available until sold out (Sephora has never said how many are available each time, but quantities are limited...they do tend to sell out pretty quickly). 

It is NOT a gift card. It is basically a coupon: it has an expiration date, it must be used on one order, and you cannot return or exchange anything you purchase with it, so make your purchase carefully.

i don't get it either. i was told the same, and never saw it show up at 9am est on the dot.  so i called back and someone else at Sephora told me once you hit 2500 points you will be emailed a code within 24 hours, which i didn't receive and am thinking that's not correct either. come on sephora! it does just seem like a tease.

@Melissa1313 sephora runs on pacific time - you need to check at 9am pacific time.

RE: Re: 2500 points for $100

I saw it thank you!!! I was too slow tho! At least I know the elusive card exists tho 😉 thanks Kim! Now I’ll be stalking the rewards **gahhh**

sorry, i meant to type pst. it was 1pm est my time. nothing showed up. and i kept hitting refresh. so there is no code, we just need to keep hitting refresh and hopefully it will show up? not sure why we can't just exchange them given we've earned such a large number. the gift card goes back directly to the store.

@Melissa1313 I can see it there right now! in the USA anyways

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing