Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@tsavorite Ooh that is beautiful!

@Samtian , 

I can remember when you didn't wear Blush!   😊  The old days!

I'm so happy that you are into Blushes now!  Because, I am so hooked on Blushes, myself!

Yes, I am hooked on Hourglass palettes, too!

@tsavorite Thank you! Ha it's still a struggle applying them!

@Samtian ,  I think that you have looked great wearing blush when you have posted pic's!  😊

Omg yes, it's a struggle! @Samtian  All the time I'm chanting "Am I doing this right? Is it even. Is it too much?" 😂

Too true, @Buootiful !  😊  At least it is for me, too!  I would rather be subtle than wear too much blush.  To each their own, though!

@tsavorite ... that middle shade tho!!  😍  

I know, @missjeanie !  Hourglass has had some Blushes in their palettes lately that drew me to buy the palettes.  

I would love if their Blushes were all sold singly, too!  Or as Blush Palettes.  💛

@tsavorite agreed!  A blush trio or six would be beautiful! And would last me for a good decade! 

@missjeanie ,

Wouldn't that be great!?!  I wish that Hourglass would hear us!

Thank you so much for the tag , info and deal @tsavorite ! It looks so pretty! 🥰🤗 

(Quick pic from Hourglass site for anybody from @CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 post as well. 😊)

IMG_1036.jpeg

@Sunnysmom are you gonna bite?

Think so @CookieGirl1 😭! My brain tells me no but when they do the special blush color that is never a single it gets me every time! Why can’t they expand the singles?! 😡😭 Are you? 

@Sunnysmom thankfully I'm OK without it.  I purchased an Hourglass face palette awhile back and rarely used it; I ended up rehoming it because for whatever reason I rarely reached for it so for now, at least, I'm holding back.

Smart @CookieGirl1 . I have made a pretty good dent in some of mine especially the blushes of course, but still can’t give them up. Ugh. 

@Sunnysmom I think that they look absolutely stunning--both in the palette and on the cheeks--so I'm not entirely sure why I don't get a lot of use from them.  

They’re so easy too @CookieGirl1 , not sure why I don’t either! Truly flattering and almost one and done. Too many other good options to use up too I suppose. Good reminder to use mine more too. 🤗

Thank you, @Sunnysmom !  I know that you have a high degree of interest in this palette, too, particularly the Blush! 

These always tempt me way too much @tsavorite even if having the other ones! Always seems like a diff darn blush! ( added pic for you bec I know you’ve had issues with em! 🤗🥰 It happens to me a bunch! ) 

@tsavorite the middle blush shade is stunning!!! Depicts roses perfectly

@lmaster ,

No one knows and loves Roses as well as you do!  ❤️  🌹 ❣️

1,429 Replies
testing