Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@lmaster 
IMG_1221.jpeg

IMG_1222.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 NEED!!!! 🤣😍

Updated Uoma contour stick packaging- Kackie Reviews Beauty showed these but idk if she was supposed to. The two shades now come separately in Westman Atelier-like packaging. They look nice! No idea on price or date

IMG_2774.jpeg

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1093.jpeg

New brand at Sephora:

Screenshot_20230802_073407_Chrome.jpg

I am such a sucker for any Summer Fridays products and they have a new release on August 8

IMG_0479.jpeg

sounds pretty good! 

Picture from Instagram 

The ingredients in this one look good @ather. Do you think you might pick up a jar during the Friends & Family event? 

@itsfi  I don’t know. I’m so in love with Rhode BRC I don’t know if I would like it. But I might just pick it up for science!

Ohhh, the things we do for science, right @ather?! If you pick it up, I'm definitely interested in your thoughts on it. I'm going to hold off for the time being and wait for a foil or deluxe sample. I have narrowed down the moisturizers in my rotation for the year to 5 (with the plan being that I have 2 open at any one time, with the others being ones I have on hand or would pick up when either or both are nearly done), and am happy with them, so, like you, I'm feeling like I'm good on moisturizers. All that said, I would pick up a sample of the Summer Fridays. 

Seriously, Givenchy?  Did we need a black ph-adjusting lip balm for $39?

Givenchy Le Rouge Interdit 24H Hydrating Lip Balm 

Screenshot 2023-07-31 050004.jpg

Yup they did @CookieGirl1 @makeitup305 @SurprisedLemur . I had it and also tried this one which was a very meh grey purple on me. My lips are probably just too pale so a hard no sadly! Lol I need no death look here. 😭 Probably reacts better on others I so hope! 

Ha, I just re-found the gloss in one of my makeup bags. Sorry the PH thing didn't do what it was supposed to. Maybe as a lip topper for you in a slightly vampy look 😍 @Sunnysmom  I'm gonna wear it and see how it is.

Yup it’ll work for a soft glossy balm over stuff @Buootiful , tame down a wild red or something too. Glad if works for you! 🥰

I feel like they already had something like this, and this is just a repackaging? I swear I had a little sample a while back... I think the stain was more of a berry rather than the usual hot pink.

@SurprisedLemur I think they did. Maybe not this exact product but something similar. They had a black gloss too.

Prada Beauty to be released Aug 1 Selfridges. 

IMG_2291.jpegIMG_2292.jpegIMG_2293.jpeg

Fun new custom product added to Lip Lab! I miss Bite! 😭

IMG_1050.jpeg

@Sunnysmom A Lip Lab just opened about 45 minutes from me. I need someone to come visit so we can go.

How fun @makeitup305! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ll come! 🤣

@Sunnysmom any time you're down here hmu lol

Oh lordy! 2 days before National Lipstick Day and I'm already in trouble. Then I saw this 😳:

Buootiful_1-1690492903839.gif

:

😳

1,429 Replies
testing