Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

IMG_7333.jpeg

IMG_7334.jpeg

Interesting! I do like their liquid corrector 

@SportyGirly125 Will be looking forward to seeing these swatched against the Becca/Smashbox.

@SportyGirly125 ,

These are interesting!  I've got to look into this!  I'm always interested in good concealers.  Trying to find a good match is a challenge for me.

IMG_7319.png

@SportyGirly125 ,

Maybe the Cherry shade will be something I would like to look into!  For Science!

This is an interesting idea @SportyGirly125 . Curious about them. 

IMG_7300.jpeg

IMG_7301.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 ,

It looks like these are available at Nordstrom now.  They have 9 shades.  Uh, oh!  So tempting!

FYI, my store locator says these will be available in my store this Friday the 19th so they probably had to protect the quantities if so popular @tsavorite @SportyGirly125 ! They showed about 3-5 left of each shade when I looked yesterday.  Eeeks. 

@Sunnysmom The store locator I think means if you were to buy online they would be in the store on that date not the date they get them 

Yes I understand that @SportyGirly125 thank you. But it didn’t just indicate buy for available pickup vs in stock in store as the SA indicated to me also. Maybe they are incorrect too. Lol. 😊 🤷🏻‍♀️ It gets confusing. That’s great you saw the red! Pretty?!

@Sunnysmom @I didn’t see it in store as I was waiting for all three to be in store. I meant I saw  that my store had it to be picked up the same day which means the store had it in stock. 

@Sunnysmom True red was available at my store yesterday but the other 2 new ones were on the site only

@tsavorite The new 3 shades got taken down from the Nordstrom site

@SportyGirly125 ,

That was fast, wasn't it?  "Now you see it, now you don't!"  I guess we will have to be patient. 

I didn't place an order before they disappeared.  Another BIC detective also told me they were gone.

"Stalking the new Gucci Blushes..."

@tsavorite @Yup. I saw that a couple of days ago. I have it on my list on my Nordy app waiting for it to hit stores. 

Soft red will be mine! ha not sure if these are coming to sephora but i might just bite the bullet and get it at nordies, love this formula

@SportyGirly125 When and if that peachy shade is available at Sephora, I will finally pull the trigger with the community favorite Gucci blush! 😍

@Saradestin @I have the baby pink on my love list at Nordstrom but am waiting for a coupon code for it.  I also want to see them in person. 

@SportyGirly125 The Baby Pink look beautiful, when you see them in person I’d Love to know your thoughts. They look really lovely, I just hope they preform well and have a nice pigment ☺️

1,429 Replies
testing