Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I prob knew that @tsavorite ! 😂 You got WA Bubble pink correct? It’s so pretty. Wish a loose powder too from her! 

Westman Atelier Vital Pressed Skincare Blurring Talc-Free Setting Powder Pink Bubble 

@Sunnysmom ,

I do have the Pink Bubble WA. 

I have the Bobbi Brown Cosmetics version of the Jones Road pink and yellow powders.  I'm not sure if the formulas are similar.

I’m actually so excited. It can be difficult to find powders that go deep enough and don’t have a red undertone. The price though omg

what do we think? not sure im totally sold on the shades or finish - main IL is corn starch

(6.5 g / 0.22 oz ) $28 seems pricy but i guess not as bad as my HG veil ha. 

I’m curious about them also @aviscardi . They look very finely milled. I think someone needs to try them for science. 🤓

Lol yes this will not be one that I will be running out to get , but curious to see if people are going to review it

I don’t need any powders at this point either @aviscardi , I have plenty. Good to see at some point if anyone picks them up .

Did anyone post about these, i couldn't find anything.

Armani Luminous Silk Glow Liquid Bronzer Drops

I am literally drooling over here haha @Sunnysmom I have had these in my cart since they launched and can't decide on shades. So far i am leaning towards the middle 100 because i think 90 might be more subtle

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 10.29.06 AM.png

@aviscardi, the shade 90 is pretty light though buildable; good for fair or fair-to-light skin tones. Both 90 & 100 have some warm undertones to them, not super warm; 90 has some yellow undertones to it. They blend well and have a subtle glow to them. 

I’m out of town for work and can swatch them when I’m back if someone hasn’t already posted swatches by then. 

In general, how do you like the formula, @itsfi>?

@CookieGirl1, I like the formula a lot. It has a silky consistency and the finish is similar to the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. I’ve used liquid bronzers before, like the one from Caliray (oily consistency) and Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi (gel cream texture) which was one I reached for for the longest time. Of those three, I prefer this Armani formula - it can be used on its own atop foundation as well as mixed in with foundation. 

OK! i caved and went back to try 90 instead, in a perfect world i'd probably love a shade in between lol. The few videos i've seen of those applying the 90 had cool undertones and the yellow was more apparent on them - less bronze. I'm neutral leaning yellow, surprisingly it shows up considering how it swatches but is rather subtle as i guessed.

Top is armani 90 and bottom T28 getty

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 4.55.05 PM.png

100 works and is more bronzy but actually reminds me of vieve medium bronzer, is too pigmented so i need a much lighter hand and since majority of my blushes are warm, it can pull too warm with the wrong blush.  I am in the middle of moving so i only have vieve rosa blush on me to pair with it and try tomorrow. I'll have to wait til im settled to do some comparisons with the rest of my cream bronzers. Currently i want to say 90 is lighter but it might just be the undertone difference. 

Thanks @aviscardi ! Except now I’m really confused. 😆😭

haha yea i totally feel that, I find the shade range confusing. i think if you're light to med/tan the 100 would work and just depends on your application. it's much more pigmented than the other cream bronzers i own but also means 90 won't build up too dark so i feel like i don't need to be too critical when i apply. If anything 90 is a touch lighter and 100 a touch darker, pending the undertone variance. i think both shades would probably be really nice mixed and 100 to darken fdns if you needed but i wasn't willing to spend that much lol.

@Sunnysmom I forgot when i tried 100 i compared the rest of my creams before i packed them - the swatches were more built up but maybe you can tell the undertone differences here.

top left to right - Milk time travel, Rare power boost, T28 Getty

bottom - armani 100

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 10.45.11 AM.png

Thanks for both of your swatch pics and comparisons, @aviscardi ! 💖💖💖

Thank you @aviscardi , this is super helpful!! 😘🤗 I have to go check out soon. 

That would be very much appreciated!!

I haven’t seen these yet @aviscardi ! They do look interesting ! 

IMG_7497.png

@SportyGirly125 I was just thinking KS should get into makeup.   Unless the brand dabbled before and I was unaware. 

She offered a few lips if I am remembering correctly @greeneyedgirl107 @SportyGirly125 ? I know I had a red one. 

1,429 Replies
testing