Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Wow so many lippies @Sunnysmom !! That particular shade ROSE INC Lip Cream Longwearing Matte Liquid Lipstick with Squalane Love Beckons  looks stunning (and tempting!)

I know @Saradestin , so many look so nice! I love the looks of that one for sure. I bet hers are comfy as isn’t that her thing for a lip product? If I’m remembering correctly when she started her line, maybe not! 😆

In the pictures they look very velvety @Sunnysmom which I like 

@Sunnysmom ,

I'm going to be looking forward to these!  I really liked the Givenchy pH color-changing lipstick in the past.

Me too @tsavorite ! I love the pH adjust idea! 

Ohhhh, these look great @Sunnysmom. 😍 I’ve seen a few of our BIC beauties in Canada posting about the Supergoop! Lipstick on the Skincare Sweepstakes thread and I was part expectant and part jelly. Super excited to see it here (or on its way), along with the Kosas and Rose Inc. 

Oh they have @itsfi ?! Lucky! I look forward to the new Kosas lipsticks, well, all of them! 😆

Screenshot 2023-05-23 050039.jpg

#Ellis Brooklyn SAND Body Spray 3.4 oz / 100 ml mist 

IMG_7828.jpeg

IMG_7829.jpeg

Wow those are gorgeous @SportyGirly125!!!! 😍

Thx you @SportyGirly125 . If money is no object I’d take one of each. This is exciting regardless 😘🌹

IMG_7701.jpeg

IMG_7702.jpeg

I’m not fan of the packaging but I am so curious about the formula @SportyGirly125 ! 

Is it just me or does it look like cheap, pink plastic tubing? Hmmmm.

I thought it was ColourPop @Buootiful ! 😅

You're not alone there, @Buootiful. I didn't realize this was PMG at first! I was expecting it to be Benefit or something. 

Lol, Benefit 🙂 @quspork                                                                                                                                                

I'm actually interested in this launch.  PMG has been showing application snippets and demos on her IG but I'll be waiting for more swatches of the entire collection.

IMG_7687.jpeg

IMG_7688.jpeg

Oohhhh I wonder if it smells like plums and the price tag is really reasonable! On the list it goes.

This looks interesting, I can't have enough lip balms around and I liked their last one. 

1,429 Replies
testing