Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

That’s so cool you were able to chat with her on a live @Tamara76! 😃 Are there any particular products from the brand you’re loving?

They sent me the Saffron Serum and it is really nice.- I need to try more! @itsfi 

I love the saffron mask @Tamara76! Their discovery kit is adorable and is a great way to try out their products. I've been really happy with their shampoo and conditioner.

IMG_1132.jpeg

IMG_1133.jpeg

These are sooo pretty @SportyGirly125 ! I am still in my Lip Oil and Lip Gloss era, though,  not sure I'm ready to go back to matte this summer - May wait until Fall 🙂

Pretty packaging but too expensive 

IMG_1119.png

Gorgeous packaging and such a bougie price @SportyGirly125 

IMG_1059.png

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1192.png

IMG_1191.png

I saw on their tiktok that they have three new shades coming out and she’s wanted is just one of them. I want to see the others so bad!!

@SportyGirly125 , I see you  played with the Patrick Ta blush great color and Is his products worth it or not worth it.. and do you have similar items that perform equal or if not better for price. Stunning merlot plum shade ..

@CocoLancome28 @I have owned quite a bit of his blushes in the single, duo and holiday palettes. Definitely worth it. 

@SportyGirly125  Okay, this one I might need in my life. I mean, after I convince myself I don't already have enough deep plum blushes. 😄 That color's gorgeous and I do like Patrick's blush duos. 

@WinglessOne totally agree--this is GORGEOUS.  I'd be down to try this one even with my light skin and I bet it'll look amazing on you with your skintone.

@CookieGirl1 @WinglessOne @@This would look amazing on you both. 

The plum color looks gorgeous, @SportyGirly125!

@curlychiquita @Perfect for Fall. 

IMG_1013.png

IMG_1002.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg

Pretty but an easy pass for me.  There's no depth and I feel like I'd need at least ONE shade with a little more oomph to it.

1,429 Replies
testing