Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Not really for me but the colors are very pretty.

Added to cart... we'll see if it's still in there when I hit buy @CookieGirl1 !

Looks like Thrive Causemetics has a new mascara: Liquid Lash Volumizer.  I'm super curious how it compares to the original, which has become my go-to.  Has anyone tried it?  (Looks like this one is not tubing.)

greeneyedgirl107_0-1691890125231.png

@greeneyedgirl107 the original was too wet for me, even after being open for months. I might give this a shot down the line if it gets good reviews, though.

@makeitup305 I wasn't planning on buying this yet but somehow wound up on their email list.  20% off site wide.   I ordered another Liquid Lash Extensions and one for a friend...and figured I'd try this one.

@greeneyedgirl107 let me know what you think when you try it. I wish they were still at Ulta so I could get points.

@makeitup305 I will try hard to remember to tag you.  When I tried the original I know 1-2 BICers wanted to know my thoughts but I forgot who they were.  I agree about wishing it was at Ulta because I also like getting my points and GWP.  For my first order all I got was a cheapo make up bag that was more of a waste than anything. 

Uhhh...happy holidays?
Voluspa is bringing us Christmas in August 😅

Screenshot 2023-08-09 045741.jpg

I'm intrigued by a couple of the scents @CookieGirl1, but we have late summers here, so unless I find one of the new scents in store, I will wait until the weather cools down before picking up one of these beauties. Sure, the packages smellled amazing when they arrived, but it was not fun dealing with melted candle wax. Will live vicariously through those who pick them up now.

@itsfi I love holiday candles!  That being said, I'm not ready for summer to end yet so I'm absolutely passing on these for now.

IMG_1261.png

@SportyGirly125 interesting

Laneige is bring us a Caramel Apple lip mask this holiday:

Screenshot 2023-08-08 053906.jpg

I need this @CookieGirl1  🤣😂

@CookieGirl1, I may need to make some caramel apples when I pick up this new flavor - to see how closely the lip mask scent/flavor resembles the actual thing, of course. 🤣

@itsfi I totally get it.  I mean, do it for science 😉.

@CookieGirl1 yum!  I'd love to see a set of all their LE lip masks!

IMG_1233.jpeg

IMG_1234.jpeg

1,429 Replies
testing