Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

IMG_9020.jpeg

IMG_9021.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 that is a pretty shade 

Cross post from Gucci Beauty Thread.

New Gucci Cushion is out: 

IMG_6063.png

IMG_6081.png

IMG_6082.png

@sister13 I kinda wish I didn't see this LOL

Haha I know the feeling! @jaaayp 

@sister13 I just like looking at the campaign photo 😍

Everything is always so beautiful!! @CookieGirl1 

Have we heard anything as to when the new illuminator fluid is coming @sister13 ? I’m waiting to see that as well! 

I don’t know, was just looking yesterday! @Sunnysmom 

@sister13 @I wish Sephora would get those cushions ! 

New product from Rhode, a glazing milk, launches June 15 at 9am PST. Sign up for the waitlist / notification at rhodeskin(dot)com

Rhode 1.png

Rhode 2.png

Rhode 3.png

Rhode 4.png

@ather, this looks good! 😍

@itsfi  OMG!!! This looks so good!! I can’t wait!! 

@ather, interesting that she's releasing a milky, creamy product in spring/summer. I can see it being a dream for my skin in the cooler seasons; will be curious to see how it performs when my skin is more combination. Will keep an eye out for your thoughts on this one.

@itsfi  Hmmm good point. Depending how moisturizing it is I wonder if it could replace a serum or moisturizer so you’re not layering so many products when your more combo? 

@ather, that's a great idea! 👍 During the summer, I tend to reach for essences more - swap out a serum, and apply thin layers of an essence. May try that if this has a more rich consistency than my skin prefers. I am also wondering how it compares to the LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides 5.7 oz / 170 ml - if the consistency of the Rhode is similar, I'll test them out. Going to pull out my Laneige and set it aside. For science. Of course. 

@itsfi let me know if you do! I l really like the Laneige. I’ve tried the serum and cream from rhode and like they but idk if they are any better than K-beauty products I’ve tried. 

Will do @makeitup305

@itsfi Great idea! You definitely Have to do it for science! I don’t think I’ve tried that one. Only Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Serum Toner 5.07 oz / 150 mL

Ahhhh, another good one @ather! I have deluxe samples of the serum and an essence from the line - I think it was/is an Asia exclusive. Haven't used it yet, but am making a note to look for those in my drawer. Thank you!

New VBB brights coming tomorrow as @SportyGirly125 mentioned earlier. 

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

@Sunnysmom that green 😍. Admittedly I own not one piece of makeup from VBB - not even from when she was partnered with Estee Lauder. 

1 Reply
testing