Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It’s a beautiful line @niki172 , you should! 💞

@niki172 @I bought both the green and the blue and it should be here next week. 

@CookieGirl1 I just received an email about this! Didn’t know they were coming out with a scent in the “fresh” category for Princess, esp because I never associated Princess with that kind of smell. Some reviews are saying this new one is very masculine 🤔 Have you (or anyone else!) had a chance to test in stores yet?

@Guessgal I haven't smelled it but TBH Kilian fragrances are very hit-or-miss for me.

IMG_8844.jpeg

IMG_8845.jpeg

I know these are exclusive to Dior Paris and Selfridges Lisa E shop in store but we can dream! Anyone going?! Just so so gorgeous! 😍 The new lip formula is very different and looks dreamy! Maybe Lisa E will add this new shade for us all in a new rollout! Yes please! 💞

IMG_9106.jpegIMG_9107.jpegIMG_9111.jpeg

@Sunnysmom - YES!!!! 🤩

I think this is a newer shade of the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil 5/17 ? It’s such a gorgeous color. I just tried clear and would love this one over a brown lip liner.

IMG_2516.png

IMG_8529.png

IMG_8229.png

Those look like sorbet! Yum!

These look nice!

IMG_1296.jpeg

These look nice! Fun shades. 

@Sunnysmom do you know of any lip balms with decent color pay off?

@greeneyedgirl107 I think the Gucci Hydrating Lip Balm 4 Penelope Plum and probably other shades have good pigment. Also ILIA Balmy Tint Hydrating Lip Balm Heartbeats is pretty strong. I really really like the new Supergoop! Lipshade 100% Mineral SPF 30 Hydrating Lipstick Obsessed and Supergoop! Lipshade 100% Mineral SPF 30 Hydrating Lipstick Love You More too. Maybe more of a hybrid but it’s a colored balm to me! (Hermes are pretty decent too especially the rosy tan shade.) Now I have to go rummage and see what else is strong and I’ll find you to update!  I’m sure many others have great ideas! Something tells me @itsfi and @ather have a strong collection! 😆🥰

Edit to include Jones Road tho hers are more like Gucci in that a bit more glossy but decent pigment and I also really love Violette Baumes! @greeneyedgirl107 

@Sunnysmom I'm bookmarking this!  Thanks for the info 😀

Love to know any others you discover as well @greeneyedgirl107 ! 💞 We can add to our lists! 😊

@Sunnysmom I don't know of any lip balms with decent color pay off!  If I discover any then I will let you know 😀

@Sunnysmom ,

Uh, oh!  I sense trouble!  These really look good!

😆 So true @tsavorite ! 💞

Oooh! 👀 Are these refillable @Sunnysmom? Ummm…. asking for a friend. 😉😝 😂

1 Reply
testing