Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

First posted by itsfi in The Laneige Thread

IMG_8016.png

Yay!  

IMG_4704.png

IMG_4703.png

IMG_4702.png

Tomorrow??! MAKEUP BY MARIO Soft Pop Plumping Blush Veil Berry Punch and I have been waiting for these for so long!!!

Oh brother @CookieGirl1 , that looks promising do you think? I do like his Soft Sculpt that we got as gratis and his blush as well. 

@Sunnysmom kinda wish that there were a couple more/different shades but that peach one looks realllllly pretty.

I agree with you @CookieGirl1 . 

I loved the sample I got of Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Mineral SPF 30 Refillable Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL  I was not expecting it to be any good, tbh, but I was quite amazed! 

IMG_4688.png

 I’ve literally been waiting for this for months!!

😃😃😃 I am so curious about them @Thokoz !!! 

Right?!! I really want to know everything about them. I already know they are going to sell out super quick.

Thanks @Sunnysmom even more lippies that I want that I don't need 🙄 🤣 - kidding! I'm really excited about the Kosas lippies and some of them are already on my Loves list. It's nice to see Givenchy put their PH balance lippie in a more compact balm component. It makes it easier to carry around.

@Sunnysmom my body chemicals are so messed up that sometimes it's a nice berry stain and sometimes it's a weird pinky color 🙄🤣

Maybe that’s my issue too @niki172 . But having very pale lips does not help me either. Ugh. Lol 

@Sunnysmom I get where you're coming from there on the pale lips - my whole chemical makeup is weird. Sometimes they're pale and sometimes they look like I have a berry stain. Gotta love autoimmune issues lol it's never boring!

Totally with you on that one @niki172 , maybe that’s one reason mine are too. Ugh. 

😂 @niki172 , you would’ve seen them all eventually. 😆 I’m most excited about the Kosas too. Great point on the Givenchy. I’m hesitant on that one because one of the swirl lips I had from them in years past came out very blue/ purple on me. Not a great look on me. 😳🤣 Do they work on you? 

@Sunnysmom I'm in love with the detailed product pics on the Kosas!!!  So much easier to get a feel for how the colors look and compare.  @TeamBIC every lippie brand should have to do something like this!

I totally agree with you @greeneyedgirl107 ! 

1 Reply
testing