Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

That baby pink is very โ€œyouโ€ @bakeamuffin ! ๐Ÿฉท

@Saradestin ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’• this makes me want it even more!! 

All of these colors are gorgeous @SportyGirly125

Oh gosh! Thank you @SportyGirly125 These are sooo pretty! and they would look so good in my current collection ๐Ÿ˜ I had no idea they were coming out with new ones ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin check out that true pink ๐Ÿฉท ๐Ÿ™ˆ

These look so beautiful @SportyGirly125 ! 

OOooh, I am a sucker for a plum blush, @SportyGirly125. Will definitely have to check that out! 

I love the soft pink, may have to try it

@SportyGirly125 ,

Thanks for this post!  New shades in the existing Luminous Matte Blush product.  I want to see True Pink!  And Intense Plum!

Gucci Blushes are so finely milled, and exquisite, I will definitely be here for these!  โค๏ธ Gucci Blushes!.

IMG_7296.jpeg

IMG_7297.jpeg

Charlotte Tilbury always comes up with another must have

Thank you to @CookieGirl1 for introducing us to this new Hourglass palette in this Thread 3 weeks ago!  (About 3 to 4 pages back from here.)

Thank you also to @SportyGirly125 , who also introduced this palette in the HOURGLASS Thread 3 weeks ago.

Attn: @Sunnysmom,  @danielledanielle , @Titian06 ,@itsfi ,@lmaster.  @blackkitty2014 , @sister13 ,@eshoe , @heartsmyface , 

@curlychiquita , @bakeamuffin , @Mcakes , @CynthieLu , @missjeanie , @faeriegirl , @Samtian , @Buootiful , @Harobedb ....

In case you are interested, or even eager, to find the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette in Diffuse Rose Edit,

it is now available on the Hourglass site.

(Also available at Selfridges and Niche Beauty.)  I wish that it was here already at Sephora.

This new palette consists of: 

๐ŸŒบAmbient Lighting Powder Diffused Light (warm pale yellow).

๐ŸŒบAmbient Lighting Blush Rose Flush (new) (warm rose).

๐ŸŒบAmbient Strobe Lighting Powder Supernova Strobe Light (new) (warm gold).

There are some YouTube videos featuring use of this palette.

๐ŸŒผ  Presently, there is also a Code: MICHELLE10, for 10% off on the Hourglass site.  Shipping was free.  ๐ŸŒผ

๐ŸŒผ   If you are interested in thisPalette, I suggest looking over at The HourGlass Thread for more photos and suggestions of videos to watch!

๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ    ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ   ๐ŸŒบ

@tsavorite 

IMG_7395.jpeg

Thank you for the in-person photo,  @SportyGirly125 !  This is such a good photo, better than the ones that I have seen from Hourglass.  Your photo is so good, that I think everyone should get a chance to see it.  Y'all come on in and look!

This lovely palette certainly looks worth getting!   ๐ŸŒบ   (I'm waiting for mine to arrive.)  

Enabling:

@Sunnysmom , @Loretta55 , @blackkitty2014 , @Buootiful , @curlychiquita , @Samtian , @missjeanie , @lmaster , @sister13 , @faeriegirl ,

@bakeamuffin , @CynthieLu , @eshoe , @quspork ,  @danielledanielle , @WinglessOne , @CookieGirl1 , @Titian06 , @heartsmyface ,

@gonerogue , @ather , @idanyd , @Saradestin , @Harobedb ,  ...... and everyone else!

Enablement complete @tsavorite  thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ This is such a gorgeous pinky translucent shade on! Have to say itโ€™s a bit different than all the others too. Ugh! Great pic @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

My work is  done, @Sunnysmom !  Enjoy your new Hourglass Palette!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Sunnysmom Thank you 

Thanks for the tag, @tsavorite ! This palette's very pretty but I'm passing on it because: 

• I have the Universe Unlocked palette which contains a pink blush I bet is very similar to the new Rose Flush shade. One might be a touch cooler toned than the other, but that's not a big enough difference in this type of pink to sway me to buy. 

• I've swatched Diffused Light before and didn't like how it looked on my skin tone, so it's not a powder I'd use much (if at all). 

• The strobe powder looks like a beautiful champagne/pale gold color. It's the only reason I'd buy this palette. One out of three pans isn't enough to push me to purchase, even with a 10% discount. And now that I think more about it, there might be a similar shade in the Metallic Strobe palette I already have. 

I do think the new trio's good for folks who don't have Universe Unlocked and can use Diffused Light. Again, it's a lovely palette! 

Thanks for enabling @tsavorite ๐Ÿ˜ Your pic is beautiful @SportyGirly125  and since I didn't get the Butterfly palette, you reminded me of this gorgeous box I almost bought in the winter. With the 10% discount, the box is free, lol. Love that they are including .20 oz of their Equilibrium Restoring Essence too ๐Ÿ˜.

Ha ha, thank you for the enabling tag @tsavorite and photo, @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜

@eshoe Welcome

@tsavorite @Welcome 

testing