Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Nahnom yes!  That's what I'm seeing as well.

New tomorrow, or today with sign up 😊. Hope on Sephora soon! 

IMG_7608.jpeg

New Jones Road fragrance. Sounds pretty! 

IMG_0932.jpeg

Uh, oh, @Sunnysmom !  

This Fragrance does sound good! 

It sounds interesting and fresh maybe @tsavorite ! 

We all need samples, @Sunnysmom !  I think samples would convince us.

Me too @tsavorite ! I’ll have to make a trek to the store that maybe carries them and then I can report back ! 💞

@Sunnysmom, if the store you were thinking about going to is Credo Beauty, it may no longer have Jones Road in  stock.

itsfi_0-1683415951011.png

Oh rats you’re right @itsfi thank you! I got this email too. Grr. Well that’s a sign I am not ordering it yet then. 😆

I was surprised by this @Sunnysmom. I thought they were doing pretty well at Credo - at least, in the Credo stores in the city, they were routinely sold out of many of the Jones Road items. 

I am too @itsfi . I ordered stuff from them. Lol. You think it was truly just a limited partnership thing? Bummer. 

@Sunnysmom, I can see that being the case, especially from Jones Road's position. They were direct-to-consumer and I hadn't thought they were looking to change that business model when I first heard that they would be available at Credo. I could see how JR might have wanted to use this as an opportunity to test how well they would do in the marketplace with the Credo partnership; that's a guess on my part, I have no idea if that's actually true or not. Not sure whether this means that JR is going back to direct-to-consumer or if has (or is seeking) a new distribution partner(s). I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

I suppose so @itsfi . I was so surprised to see that they had gone into Credo. Oh well. Time will tell! They seem like they’re growing pretty fast so who knows where they may end up again. 

@Sunnysmom Ooh that does sound really really good. 

It’s also just $38 for 1 oz which seems decent @Samtian ! 

@Sunnysmom that's definitely less expensive than I would have expected.  Are you grabbing this one?

I didn’t yet @CookieGirl1 but if a promo or free ship pops I probably will! The price seems so good! Are you? I truly don’t buy many new fragrances and somehow I ended up with 2 littles during the sale! Lol 

@Sunnysmom it honestly doesn't sound like a fragrance that I would like so I'll be passing on it.

@Sunnysmom This sounds great.  Thanks for posting about it

I love the sounds of it too @ragdoll4mom ! Let us know if you try it please, love to hear! 💞

@Sunnysmom  I went to place an order for it, but the site said it is sold out for now.

6 Replies
testing