Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Oh shoot @ragdoll4mom , I’m hopeful it’ll come back soon! 

They say they plan to bring it back later this year.  One can hope!

Ooh, the notes on this one sound so good @Sunnysmom! 😍

It really does @itsfi ! Do you think you’ll try it?! I want to but… not yet! 

I definitely want to try it @Sunnysmom, but you know where that road can lead 😆 I picked up a few other fragrances that I haven’t (yet 😉) gotten around to wearing so I want to give those a go first. We’ll see if the store near me has a tester available (and if I have the gift of willpower to just test it 😂). I may also wait to hear @ChristalM‘s take on it if she decides to get it. 

I do @itsfi and trying to keep that road far away! 😂 My store isn’t super close so that’s both good and a bummer. Lol. (Thoughts on TF Feu by the way?! I think it’s pretty delicious in the times I’ve worn it!) 

That's one of the ones I need to get to @Sunnysmom. I have a sample vial of it and love it - that smokiness it has just gets me every time! 😍

@ChristalM, it's better that you ended up liking it. That would be rough if you loved it first and then purchased it but it ended up not working for you. Do you think you'll pick up the Tom Ford Soleil Feu?

I have never bought a TF fragrance until this one @itsfi , it’s pretty crazy. It really got to me apparently! 😆 

I also kind of agree with you @ChristalM , I thought I really didn’t like it at first and then I got obsessed quickly. What in the world is this scorcery. 😂 It’s some kind of magical blend! 

HAHAH for some reason I am having problems checking out with a CDN address, although she says she ships to Canada...hummm Prob a sign...

FBI on the TF Feu...I hated this one immediately after trying it. Yet received a sample in a Holts order and now I find it amazing...odd...

@Sunnysmom  I am *this close to ordering it! HAHA. I am wearing Byredo Blanche today and feel inspired to get a new clean scent...plus i finished my BB Beach on vacation so I should right? LOL

I think you should @ChristalM!! 😆 It sounds like a beautiful clean scent! 

Ooh @ChristalM I can’t wait to hear what you think if you pull order button!! Yes go for it! 🥰 I want to try it too but I have to get through some of my others. 😭 

I can’t wait to smell this scent in person. 

IMG_6625.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 it sounds wonderful!

@SportyGirly125  I bought it yesterday! IT IS LOVELY. soft and sweet and floral 🙂

@ChristalM oooh, sounds perfect for Spring.

@ChristalM @Good to know thank you 

IMG_6620.jpeg

Ooooh that's an interesting fliavour 🌺

New VBB BabyBlade brow in 6 shades now available. 

IMG_7377.jpegIMG_7376.jpeg

Also for anyone wanting to try it , it’s part of a little 10% package deal with brow, liner and mascara. Just fyi. 😊 ( I love her 20% plus free ship personally! 🙃

IMG_7471.jpeg

testing