Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 @danielledanielle - According to Miriam-Webster Dictionary, "blusher" is someone who blushes.  "Blush" is the cosmetic.  The plural is "blushes."  Though I prefer @danielledanielle 's blushai. ๐Ÿ˜

@Titian06 @danielledanielle I rather like "blushai" ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Sunnysmom, it's technically blushes (U.S.), but I like how blusher sounds.  It sounds so fancy.

It does @danielledanielle , Iโ€™m all for the fancy too! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Something new is comingโ€ฆ! 

IMG_0813.jpeg

Okie dokie guys- we have some answers. Enhancing Mist and Enhancing Treatment Cleanser. ๐Ÿ˜Š Nice! Article from the Times UK ๐Ÿฅฐ @greeneyedgirl107 @itsfi @CookieGirl1 . Clearly the top of the cap CookieGirl1! ๐Ÿค—

IMG_7278.jpegIMG_7279.jpeg

@Sunnysmom Great sleuthing ๐Ÿ™‚

@pocketvenus Think it had just come out UK time that night so at least it was right ahead of any US launch etc plus her video so it was helpful to at least get any additional info! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom I would never have guessed that one.  Seems like an interesting launch for her ๐Ÿค”.

Same with me @CookieGirl1 ! A stumper to be sure. I resisted, you?!  My wallet is happy which is a good thing! 

@Sunnysmom easy pass for me, too.

@Sunnysmom I got mixed up and thought this brand was coming to Sephora.   Bummer.

That would be grand @greeneyedgirl107 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

Any idea what this new release is @Sunnysmom

A reminder, itโ€™ll be Saturday, April 22 at 9PM Pacific / 10PM Mountain / 11PM Central and Sunday, April 23 12midnight Eastern Time.

I donโ€™t know @itsfi ! The drops on the top?! Hmm. Cushion? No clue. Lol. Thanks for doing the math for us all on the timing!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s usually 8 PST so this is better! Or maybe the last one was too. In any event thank you for that! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Ooh, I hadnโ€™t thought of a cushion @Sunnysmom. ๐Ÿค” That would be interesting. I havenโ€™t been following her product launches very closely since her foundation came out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but we will know soon enough.

Iโ€™ve been having calls with folks in the UK so my mind always goes to, โ€œwait, what time is that for us?โ€

Ya @itsfi , I wonder what it is?! Itโ€™s stumping me. ๐Ÿคฃ I kind of forgot about her too as I didnโ€™t get any of her recent restocks etc. Thatโ€™s awesome. Are you speaking with a fun royal accent now. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just keep thinking ok, 8 hours from us , 8 hours lol. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Sunnysmom what about a foundation stick?  Like, if that was a top down pic?

Yes could def be @CookieGirl1 considering her love for the perfect foundation too! Totally looks like a top down to me. The drops because moisturizing?!  Great sleuthing! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ

Oh of course I'll need to try this ๐Ÿคฃ @CookieGirl1 

5 Replies
testing