Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 

Screenshot 2023-03-30 074307.jpg

I spy some great sunscreens in that set @CookieGirl1! 👍🏼 

@itsfi you know, I'm not impressed by this one.  I feel like previous years' versions have been better.

@CookieGirl1, that’s too bad, or maybe it’s for the better? It’s one less item for your cart. This one looks like it has a pretty good variety, but it all depends on a person’s preference. There are about 5 in here that I’ve rotated through and a couple others that while not favorites are ones I’d be happy to use if I had them. 

Nice! Why is it in store only for Canada...and not at my store 😞

CBDA91D2-8620-4651-96D7-A0BF8B83FE17.png

New body cream from SDJ!CF9808FA-C983-4FB5-BBC4-5B301DBE7E03.jpeg

looks like something else to add to my sale list 

👍

Screenshot 2023-03-29 053752.jpg

Y'ALLLLL!!!!!

Screenshot_20230329_052223_Sephora.jpg

@CookieGirl1 I'll be looking into that dryer!

@greeneyedgirl107 I'd love to have one.

New brand at Sephora: Superzero

Screenshot 2023-03-27 045539.jpg

@CookieGirl1 I've been seeing so many new brands at Sephora and Ulta.  I'm curious, tho: is anyone really excited for them?  I honestly can't think of any brands I'm wanting to try via Ulta or Sephora except for VBB.  Maybe I'm just not an indie brand shopper?

same. And ive mostly been buying from VB, LE and Vieve.

I tend to agree with both of you. The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand... 

@sarahshter I'm not against new brands but none of these are really interesting me.

@sarahshter one problem I'm having is that I don't care for Matte lippies/nude lips nor warm Eyeshadow palettes.  So every time there's a new release I'm disappointed.   The opposite is brands that push color in an item, like Too Faced smiley-theme eye palette at Ulta.  I'm not interested at all.

I wonder if there's a niche a beauty brand could fill any more...?  BIC thoughts?

@greeneyedgirl107, it's pretty tough to come out with something "new."  Even makeup trends and tips are being constantly recycled.  Every celeb/influencer has a skincare line, which I don't really want or need as much, especially since I've found products I really like and don't irritate my skin.

For makeup, I kind of still get excited/look at BoBs.  One of the reasons: it's less guesswork for me. I.E., The same 12 red/pink/mauve matte shades that are always the first colors of any brand won't have a weird undertone that makes something look pasty/pale on me. But at the same time, there's only so much lip gloss/blush/eyeshadow one needs in those colors.  Like, I loved the Fenty Icons (and still do), but it lacks the shade range of the d/c mattemoiselles.

The only launch I'm remotely excited about is PMG bronzers, which again, how many bronzers do I need?  (Two-three, honestly, but that's a whole other thing. 🤣)  But, the actual release isn't anything new, I think it's more hype since people knew about the bronzer trademark and were just waiting.

testing