Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2023 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2023 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I’m loving that pink!!!

@ChristalM @Sunnysmom Lexi has swatches on 2 quads. Lucky for me I don’t like Gucci but I will enjoy your reviews 🥰😘

@blackkitty2014 thank you! Wow those swatches are disappointing 😞 But the one she did not swatch was the one I was most interested in so there might be still hope 🙂

Nice @blackkitty2014 ! No I will resist these too I think tho the top quad looks so pretty! 😍

Oh good grief @ChristalM ! Too beauteous! I did not see these. Now how to unsee them. 

Omg so so pretty - the price point is rough though. But I love the packaging!!! I’m really going to have to think about it . 

These are gorgeous,  @ChristalM !  Thanks for sharing!  I hope someone find swatches to post (or takes one for the team).  I'd like to know how good they are before committing. 😄

Ooooh @ChristalM!!! I miss the pretty cover on their previous eyeshadow palettes, but some of the color combos in the quads seem more like something I would wear. Will be interested to see more info on these (and swatches too). 

@itsfi SAME. I passed on the other ones because the colour scheme was def not right for me...BUT i love the look of these.

I’m hoping these will apply and wear as beautifully as they look @ChristalM! 🤞🏼 Or wait, do I? 💸💸💸 I can look it up but I’ll just ask first - do you know if there’s 3 or 4 new quads coming out? I’m wondering if the 3 shown are the only ones in the collection (and that fourth is just to show the case) or if that 4th one is another quad that they are keeping secret? 🤫 😉 

@itsfi they seem to be up on Saks and there are 3 only! Thankfully! LOL 

Oh good @ChristalM, our wallets get a break. Hahaha! 

Those colors are beautiful.  I will have to check those out.  Thanks for posting 

@faeriegirl I love the colors but I wish I liked the balm itself better 🙁.

Why don't you like the lip balm? This is my favourite one and I always repurchase it so just curious!

these look so pretty, I think I need the pink sugar!

Too Faced Born This Way Healthy Glow Spf 30 Moisturizing Skin Tint Vanilla 

This looks pretty but so light! @CookieGirl1 

testing