Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Viseart has two new Petit Pro palettes:  London and San Francisco.  Sorry I'm unable to copy the pics.

For all the Olaplex stans, Shampoo and Conditioner liters are now available on the Olaplex site, along with a set.

a.png

I don't think this is new but in case someone missed it and buys a couple a year like me...

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 33 oz / 975 mL Refill 

@makeitup305 I honestly didn't even know they HAD a refill! 😮

@CookieGirl1 I just found it. Idk how long it's been on the site. I'm running low on my liter pump and saw this. I'm definitely picking up 1 or 2 during the sale.

@makeitup305 I haven't tried the shower gel.  I'm afraid that I'll end up liking it, lol.

@CookieGirl1 I like it. It's not incredibly moisturizing but definitely not as drying as say a B&BW one. I also live in the desert so nothing is moisturizing enough lol. TBH you might like it 😉

a.png

I have to try this brand ❤

Why are these giving me old-school Bareminerals loose eyeshadow vibes? 🤔

@CookieGirl1 lol yes! Those were some of my first shadows long ago. Idk about dealing with loose glitter tbh

@makeitup305 same here!  I had a mini army of those things waaaaay back many moons ago.

@CookieGirl1 I remember the 9 pack I bought at a salon next to my college. It was such a splurge back then. There's a shade called Madras that still lingers in my mind.

@CookieGirl1 I was thinking the Artist Couture loose diamond powders as well. I was really hoping these were going to be a gel-like consistency. 

@niki172 oh, I forgot about the Artist Couture eyeshadows!  

🤣at the comment from instagram user redangeldnb. 

Oh geez 😅 @Nahnom 

@Nahnom I just noticed it lol

#PHLUR Somebody Wood Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL spray PHLUR Discovery Sampler Set 

@makeitup305 have you tried any of the scents from Phlur?

New FOREO LUNA™ 4 go Facial Cleansing & Massaging Device Peach FOREO LUNA™ 4 Facial Cleansing & Firming Massage for Balanced Skin #in 3 types depending on your skin

2,114 Replies
testing