Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 @ather @lmaster @itsfi I haven’t tried any of the other Green Clean versions but I love the original and it’s the only cleansing balm I’m willing to use at this point. How do the scented versions compare? Do they perform the same or is there a slight difference? Both the peach and lemon are very interesting to me! 

@alexasteph I concur with @Loretta55 they all perform the same and amazing!!!

There is no difference in the performance of the scented or the original green clean balms @alexasteph. They do a great job with their formulation of scents.

@CookieGirl1  Did it come out last summer or am I dreaming?

@ather I think it was actually around the holidays and it was in a trio of minis BUT I think that it was slightly different if I'm remembering correctly.  @Loretta55, wasn't the mini Peach something other than just straight Peach or am I wrong?

@CookieGirl1 @Loretta55  Oh ok I thought I saw it before!!! 

@ather @CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 - I thought the mini set had a twist.  They were paired with herbs or something, like peach and thyme. 🍑🌾  They weren't just straight up regular scent balms.

@Titian06 yeah, I thought I remembered it being herbal (which never really appealed to me).

@Titian06  Hmmm 🤔 

It is straight peach @CookieGirl1.

I just found my photo of the packaging @CookieGirl1 @itsfi @lmaster @ather @Titian06 . Even though the explanation is peach Tyne, I only smell peach.

1266B801-5CC4-4E04-820D-A612CE972CF6.jpeg

@Loretta55 I think it was the herbal part that turned me off from purchasing the set (I guess it's nice to know that those notes didn't translate) but I WILL be buying the new Peach one!

@Loretta55  Ahhhh thank you for finding it. I thought I had seen a peach one before!!!

@Loretta55 @CookieGirl1 I wish they would release a bigger version of the strawberry too!!

There is another scent being released by Farmacy per an email that I received. It is lemon drop.

9929398A-4096-48DD-A402-6AFE6480EBE2.png

2 ! I need both ha. I was happy to see all of the scents were subtle. Apple is still my fave. 

@Loretta55 eh, I can pass on lemon.  Maybe.

I will be using the lemon scent once I finish the peach scent @CookieGirl1. I still have 3 full sized jars of the cherry scent.

@Loretta55 I'm at the very bottom of my Original and I have a backup of the Cherry but I'll buy the peach anyway.  Must have 🙂

Thanks for the pic, @Loretta55 ! 📷  That's the set I was thinking of.  I'm glad it had a peach-only scent! 🍑

OMG thank you very much for tagging me @CookieGirl1! I am using the peach scent from last year’s Christmas package and I was hoping that it would be released as a larger version.

2,114 Replies
testing