Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@RGbrown Oh thank you for sharing that! Gem Encrusted is the only one that catches my eye this way. 

@Samtian 

Heeeyyyy, not stupid!

I am curious about their "gem encrusted" finish...the description says it's a textured matte, so I'm wondering how close to a Zoya Pixie Dust it might be 🤔

Oh hahaha I'm stupid. Crystal is the one.

@RGbrown, peridot looks amazing!

@itsfi 

It's a gorgeous shade of green! 💚

New from Guerlain - or at least, here in Italy 😂

Guerlain kisskiss bee glow lipstick 💄

Immagine 2022-04-14 152905.pngImmagine 2022-04-14 152601.png

@ChristalM @itsfi @Sunnysmom  hi, are these lippies (kiss kiss bee glow formula) better or worse than the kiss kiss roselip ones? if you ever tried them....thanks. I'm debating if I want to purchase one or not 🤔

Kiss kiss roselip oneKiss kiss roselip one

@Skunk12puzzola, I haven’t tried this particular lippie yet - I have them but haven’t had a chance to wear it. Based on @ChristalM’s experience and those of others that I’ve read about, it does not look promising. 😒 Regardless, I’ll give it a go (aiming for this weekend) and will tag you after I’ve had some time to put it to a good wear test. I have a couple of the kids kids roselip balms and can let you know how the kiss kiss bee glow compares to it.

Thank you so much! @itsfi 💗

@Skunk12puzzola, I wore the GUERLAIN KissKiss Bee Glow Lipstick Balm 809 LAVENDER GLOW today. I was nervous given some of the reviews I read but it's a nice balmy lipstick. As between the Guerlain Roselip lipstick balm, I like the Roselip better. That's not to say that the Bee Glow is bad, just that I have a slight preference for the Roselip lipstick balm. The color / tint of the Roselip version seems more pronounced, though to be fair, it may be the color of the Bee Glow that I wore today - my lips are more on the pigmented side and the lavender glow applies more like a MLBB color than the shade I have in the Roselip lipstick. The Bee Glow feels lightly hydrating, but also has a slightly waxy feel to it. The Roselip lipstick on the other hand goes on and feels more balmy and also more moisturizing on my lips. 

Thanks @itsfi !! I will skip this purchase for sure, I love my roselip wonder violette soooooo. It's like the rosewood lip glow from dior on me, like a mlbb, so nice! My wallet is thanking you 💸💸🤣

I’ve not tried this formula either @Skunk12puzzola , so sorry, only the regular satins and mattes. I think @itsfi  has however 🥰. 

@Skunk12puzzola Oh those I am not familiar with sorry!

These shades are so pretty, @Skunk12puzzola.

I got one that arrived today. The lavender shade. When I try it I will report back. 

So just to report back...sad to say these are awful! Little to no pigment and not very moisturizing. Actually kinda unpleasant texture. I had high hopes since I loved the kiss kiss shine bloom formula from last year and bought three of those.

Oh no!! @ChristalM sorry to hear that 😓 I've never found a lippie from Guerlain that I didn't fall in love with 🥰💕 Currently, I'm loving the superlips!!

@Skunk12puzzola oh will look at that formula!

@ChristalM it smells sweet and it's very comfy and smooth. On the lips it goes on clear.

Immagine 2022-04-16 145753.png

@ChristalM  Are they more waxy or oily?  

@heartsmyface waxy not oily at all. But the wax is not smooth.

2,114 Replies
testing