Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Nahnom, that’s great that Sephora Canada Carrie’s Cheekbone. 👍🏼 Would like to see it in the US someday. I placed an order direct from the brand. 😊 

Agreed @Nahnom. Such a Sampler really should've been available '20-21. Wonder if the (14? 8?) samples are < 3ml each? The fairly comprehensive shade range and a 'bounce-back' voucher is good.  Fenty fil'tr Matte is interesting. Most of the others...?

re. Availability-details: Valid until 12-31-22; can't be combined with a Sale..arrrgh.  in US only- really?

What's Up Beauty has released their new collection, Geodes, containing a new palette and 6 polishes! Polishes $12.75 ea or $68.85 for all 6, palette $41, or the complete bundle for $99.99 ❤️

Screenshot_20220415-204614.png

Screenshot_20220415-204518.png

Screenshot_20220415-204527.png

@RGbrown I saw this on IG and it looks gorgeous. I have a Whats Up Nails store near me, I wonder if they have it in store.

@makeitup305 You live near one?!  I'm jealous.

@CookieGirl1 I think they only have one store and it's about 10 minutes away. You're not allowed to swatch the nail polishes, understandably, but they have swatches out for every shade. It's a pretty small store, doesn't look too exciting, tbh. However, if you're looking for some indie brands in person, it's probably one of the best. I walked in yesterday but was late to a movie so I couldn't stay and swatch the palette. It looks alright in person, though smaller than I expected. I thought it was going to be the same size as the Adept Cosmetics Plain Jane 2.0 but it was probably the length of my hand and in pretty simple packaging. For the price, I would suggest spending a little extra and going for the Adept. 

@makeitup305 yeah, I've seen several reviews on it at this point and it looks nice but not necessarily a standout.

@makeitup305 

😯

You live near their store? That's AWESOME!!!!

Yup, should be in store, per the email! 

@RGbrown I just realized they only have one! I've been in there a few times to look at polishes but haven't shopped much in store. I might swing by this weekend to look at that palette, though! I didn't realize until recently that they had makeup. And multichromes at that!

@makeitup305 

I think it was about a year ago that they came out with their first palette, so it hasn't been all that long for them. This is only their second palette, so they seem to want to take plenty of time to make sure it's done right, and I can appreciate that. I may keep my eye on this one, it's got some really pretty shades 😍

@RGbrown tag me next time they have a polish sale lol I'm allergic to buying them full price.

@makeitup305 

🤣

We share the same allergy! 

BF is usually 30%, but between now and then, they usually do some sort of 20% promo a time or two. I'll do my best to remember to tag you when something pops up!

thanks ! I just ordered some Nails Inc polishes of their site since they had 20% off and they have some cute pastels for spring. I'm still sad I missed all the ILNP clearance sale

@RGbrown I misread it as Whatsapp beauty and thought "Wow 😳 even apps are jumping on the beauty company trend?!" 😂

@Nahnom 

🤣

That has potential to be a very interesting collab for someone 😂

@RGbrown Are you getting any of the polishes? They look pretty.

@Samtian 

I'm a bit underwhelmed by the polishes for this collection...honestly expected something brighter and more jewel toned for a Geodes theme. I'm still eyeing a couple of them (Crystal and Peridot), but will likely wait til their BF sale to bite! 

Screenshot_20220415-215131.png

Screenshot_20220415-215123.png

@RGbrown   Oh hello agate nail polish!!  

@heartsmyface 

If you get it, I hope you love it! I've got a few others of their polishes, and the formula has been very nice on all of them, and the brush is good too 💖

@RGbrown   I think I need it.  It’s very shiny!  🤩

@heartsmyface 

Shiny is always an excellent and understandable source of attraction 💖

2,114 Replies
testing