Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Hi, I am a newbie here. Very interesting website to gain knowledge.

Welcome @hopmie !! You will love it here! 

Welcome to BIC, @hopmie !  😊  This is a great Thread to follow.

@hopmie welcome!  This is a thread where we talk about new beauty releases so feel free to chime in on someone else's post or create one of your own if you find something new.  There's also a New Member Monday Thread where we'd love to see you introduce yourself :).

@hopmie @Welcome to BIC!

Just saw this! 

Screenshot_20220508-132832_Instagram.jpg

@Mellmars1185   She wears these colors beautifully.  I look forward to seeing the collection!!

@Cissy63 She does! I am curious how they will look on myself as my lips are quite pigmented

I have a very vague memory of having tried a lip gloss (I know, what a surprise that was my first choice 😆) and I thought it was nice. Will go through my things to dig it out. @makeitup305 @missjeanie  Tagging @Saradestin because I *think* we talked about this brand a while back and that she has used some items from Haus Labs (sorry Saradestin if it wasn’t you 😬)

Lol... @itsfi I love that you'll have a mini lip gloss review if you find it!

@itsfi you have an amazing memory! It was me! You are right!!! 👍 I have just used the blush/highlighter duo in Head Rush and it is my favorite powder blush of all times. It is a shade that goes with any makeup look, very pigmented and long lasting. I haven’t tried anything else from the brand, but now that it will be at Sephora, I am sure I will be picking something here and there... 😁

I'm torn on this one.  I feel like her line didn't get great reviews?  Maybe I'm miss remembering though, as it's been a bit since I've seen anything.  Will be interested to see how BIC ends up liking new products!

@missjeanie I never picked up anything because it always felt very meh. I thought Gaga would come out with something super avant garde but everything was really basic. Based on the picture she doesn't seem to be heading in that direction now, either. I'm interested in what it might be but will wait for reviews before getting anything. 

@makeitup305 I feel like "meh" accurately describes what I thought when I first saw the initial launch.  It'll be interesting to see the new reviews come in for sure.  I'm not really sure what I was expecting, but I feel like anything I heard about her stuff was from initial launch then nothing.  Maybe having the power of Sephora behind her will ignite some new passions and products.

@Nahnom Actually I thought her line was AMAZING. I am not a fan personally of her or her music but I did buy a bunch of her stuff and all I tried was really really good. A fave was the eyeliner and the liquid shades that are by far my fave for one and done looks.

Chiming in to add I really have liked her lip and eyeliner as well @ChristalM ! 

@ChristalM, this reminds me that I was going to look at some of her liquid eyeshadows and just got distracted. I’m all for one and done looks these days (or every day lately. 😆

@Nahnom good to know because I love her comforting balm 💜

@Skunk12puzzola ,

I didn't even know about this line.  I have to try this balm!  It sounds really good.  Of course, I am a lip balm fanatic...

2,114 Replies
testing