Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@ather good to know about the hair serum!

@Nahnom  Ahh I figured It was. Thanks for sharing. 

@CookieGirl1 ooooooowwwwwwww sounds yummy 🍒😋

@Skunk12puzzola sounds yummy but the mask itself (in the original version) definitely didn't impress me so I can easily skip this.

Hailey Bieber’s new skincare line, Rhode Skin, announces launch date - June 16 15th at 9am EST.

itsfi_1-1654387439498.jpeg

@ather, glazed donuts, here we come. 😆 

@ather, Release date is now tomorrow, June 15. 9am EST.

@itsfi  Eeeeeeek (in the most annoying buggy pitch squeal) I am so excited!!!! 

@itsfi  Omg!!!!! I’m so excited!! I also heard everything is under $30 but I can’t remember where I heard that!!

@ather, I think I might have told you. I read it in a couple of articles and I *think* I might have seen an interview with her where she mentioned wanting to create something more on the affordable side. 

I’m prepared to pick up stuff on a restock. I have a feeling her first wave may sell out with her number of fans.

@itsfi  I agree. I have a feeling it may take a few restocks to get something. I remember the first few Kylie lip kits sold out so fast. It took a long time before she could keep stock. 

OK, so who's planning on picking up one of the new Pat McGrath blushes or highlights?

Screenshot 2022-06-03 192600.jpg

yes !  the bottom 2 are calling me cosmic coral and paradise glow, i love her blush formula.  i think the hl are perm though, so i might just add that to my list to get it on sephora for the fall sale if i like the way they look. Im wondering how long it will take for the blushes to get to sephora? i was going to order on PMG but think id rather wait and see more swatches and then just get it from here instead.

@CookieGirl1  I'm waiting for more details and/or swatches, partly because I can't tell which shades are satin vs. matte in each duo. I'd love to try Pat's satin blush formula, so I'd want to choose a duo that contains one. (I don't wanna spend $60 USD on the Bridgerton satin blush palette, especially since I don't want that highlighter.) But my eye was immediately drawn to the very cool-toned mauve (top center) and the red (bottom right) that doesn't look matte in the photo. 

The bottom center duo looks like it could work on some skin tones as bronzer + highlighter. 

@WinglessOne the one in the top center would be my first pick, too, but for now I'm not really planning on picking any of them up.  That could change, granted, but it's not something that I'm overly excited about.

@CookieGirl1 @Not me. Kind of disappointed. 

@SportyGirly125 I'm probably waiting til the holiday sales for these. I'm tired of picking stuff up when it releases and it going 30% off soon after.

@SportyGirly125 I wanted this to be her bronzer release, too 😞

omg yes! her bronzers would probably be amazing. I guess we gotta wait a bit longer. Thats also how ive been with VB, i love her bronzer and want her to come out w. blush already ahha

@CookieGirl1 @Me too 

2,114 Replies
testing