Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

The formula on her liners is very nice @makeitup305 @SportyGirly125.

@itsfi I might pick one up during her BF sale.

That’s an excellent time to pick up her products @makeitup305. She does not have sales very often.

@makeitup305 @I ordered the green and gold one the other day. 

@SportyGirly125  oh so pretty 🤩 

LYS Beauty Deluxe Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Trio 

@Nahnom @I’m getting these too in addition to the Fashion Fair duos lol…,thanks for the post! 

@Nahnom - Grrr...I finally pulled the trigger and placed my F&F order, then I saw your post!  Oh, well, these will be mine at a later date. 😂

Product pages for Fenty Beauty holiday drops are live.  There's also another case, which I admit, I want.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Icon The Case Semi-Matte Refillable Lipstick 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Baby Watts Fluid Freestyle Highlighter Duo 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Lil Icons Semi-Matte Lipstick Duo 

Also, other cute minis out on 10/10; Huda one is available now

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Mini Originals Lip Set

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Lip Shine Trio: Nude Venus 

HUDA BEAUTY Empowered Lip Trio Set 

(Sorry if the latter's been posted)

@danielledanielle  Nope, I'm not sitting here trying to talk myself off the "I don't need either of those lipstick shades but... but they're minis" ledge. 🤣 I do also like the new color of the full size case. And hey, I just noticed a few new shades of the lipstick, including a berry I don't need but might end up grabbing because I'm a sucker for berries. 

Ohhhhhhhh, I didn't even notice the three new shades, this is a problem, 😂 @WinglessOne .

Is it Sangria Berry? 'Cause that to me is the color out of the three new.  I wasn't keen on the drops at first, until I saw the case (and now the lippies).

@danielledanielle  At first I wanted the pomegranate berry. But now I wanna see all 3 berries in person, because I also love the pink berry (that’s the type of berry I usually fall for) and the sangria berry. I can’t decide anymore. 😅 

Now available on Sephora the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Face palettes and some sets

90610355-FCD0-4FAB-BB19-C4014622B92E.jpeg

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette Fair/Medium Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Blush and Highlighter Palette Medium/Deep Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk on the Go Eye and Lip Set Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Beautifying Lip Set Charlotte Tilbury Mini Beauty Highlighter Wand Duo Set Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Diamond Chest of Beauty Stars Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Dreams Come True Makeup Vault Charlotte Tilbury Mini Iconic Matte Revolution Lip Trio Set 

Thx @makeitup305 . I hoard both beautifying palettes with F&F code yesterday 😘 I want to wait for couple more releases but I couldn’t wait any longer 😂🤣

@makeitup305 @Got my palette yesterday. 

Dior 5 Eyeshadow Palette Couture Case looks gorgeous

Heart posted her swatches on the haul thread. It’s gorgeous @makeitup305 😘

adwoa beauty Melonberry Hair Milk Leave-In Conditioner 6.8 oz / 200 mL Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar 2022 Sephora Favorites Ultimate Holiday Hair Hydration 

Westman Atelier Squeaky and Cheeky Duo Lip and Cheek Holiday Gift Set Westman Atelier The Petal Edition Lip and Complexion Holiday Gift Set coming son

Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Kit 

Screenshot 2022-10-06 052543.jpg

Omgosh I am SO happy I saw this! I had just checked out with one of the twin flames and a couple other items when I started scrolling through the community. Thank God I had time to cancel or rather, modify my order! Thank you so much!!

testing