Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

753984FC-5A29-4A04-9B2B-59311DE45765.jpeg

Kinda upset these showed up at Sephora after they said on IG you could only get them on their website. The cases are absolutely beautiful and I would have rather bought them thru Sephora.

Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Case Miss Dior - miss dior bow fabric Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Case Gold Dior Dior Addict Lipstick Case Millefiori - couture flowers Dior Cushion Powder 

@niki172 Thanks for putting this on my radar! The Millefiori case is absolutely stunning! I'm happy you and @Sunnysmom were able to get your hands on them! Although, I'm quite perplexed to read that Sephora doesn't actually sell the Dior addict refills that go with the case and we'd have to buy those from other retailers 🤔

Oh my goodness @Guessgal @niki172 I never realized that I guess because I already had an older refill ! That’s crazy isn’t it?! What in the world! Do we think they must be coming to Sephora I so hope? 🤔 

@Sunnysmom @Guessgal I just assumed that you discarded the case that the Dior Addict lippies came in and used the other case instead??? I've not seen any refills - kinda thought it went the same way the Guerlain Rouge G lippies worked hmmm....

I was just trying to save a few pennies I guess @niki172 ! it is just the same little plastic cover for refills tho so I sometimes just buy them that way vs whole shebang lol. Did we discuss what lip color you got?! Too lazy to scroll more. 😆🥰

@Sunnysmom I got the LE 1957 (maybe 1947??) Ms Dior lippie that is still only available on their website as far as I can tell. I still need to open the box that it came in and check everything out. I really need to get out my organizers and go through and pitch and reorganize but I just don't have the strength right now lol.

Oh right right @niki172 I do remember that now! I’m batting 1000 aren’t I?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😆 That color looked very soft and I bet perfect for you. I ordered one earlier and mine came smooshed! Sad! (Still dealing with it tho they’ve always been great to deal with in the past.) 

Oh yay you got em @niki172 ! So so pretty! 

@Sunnysmom I saw where you picked up a case as well. Dior (with Chanel being *this* close and is kinda interchangeable depending on my mood) is my HG lippie. I love love love their Addict Hydrating Shine lippies.

@niki172 I usually don’t do a lot of those extra cases because of not being able to resist all the darn lippies themselves but that floral got me! I bet you love that comfy formula, so pretty!  I think my Dior HG is the matte (more semi) one, love! 

@niki172 - I saw these shortly after I finally gave in and placed my F&F order. 😖  I want to purchase the milliflora lipstick case, but hadn't expected to see it on Sephora as you said.

@Titian06 I got the Miliflora and the Dior fabric cases and they are sooo pretty! I'm really tempted to go back and get the gold one for the holidays. They're not metal like the Guerlain ones but they still feel nice.

Thanks, @niki172 ! 💖💖💖

CA68F093-C4F8-4DA4-80E4-2F81CA03F690.jpeg

C3CBEBC7-CE70-4763-8412-E3F85DA888ED.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 , The Sequin Green is definitely calling to me!   Gold would be very nice to have also!

@tsavorite @Here are my swatches

471BB367-207F-40A0-89A9-DA810938E00E.jpeg

D6ED5D12-7465-42B6-BC70-8DEA0F449156.jpeg

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !

@SportyGirly125 my friend ordered all three and I'm definitely jealous!  They all look gorgeous.

@CookieGirl1 I ordered the green and gold one. 

@SportyGirly125 Stunning, especially that green one!

testing