Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

A different take on holiday with the mint right @tsavorite ? Feels like easing into cruise/spring?! Yikes, time flies!

@Sunnysmom ,

True! The mint green says Spring!

L

@Nahnom both are such a good deal!

@Nahnom, both of these look so good and would make excellent gifts, as a set or taken apart and put into homemade sets. I have my eye on the lip oil set and will keep be keeping my eye on the site.

@Nahnom  Welp, guess I'll add the blush mini set to my list of potential Sephora holiday event buys. 😄 I just watched the Instagram cheek swatch video and Unforgettable looks more pink coral than peach or orange-leaning coral. I'd prefer the latter but I'm already swimming in peach/orange blushes. Grateful looks like a good cool-toned pink. And I don't already have Empower. 

I can't speak for all Lys's coral blushes, but I do have Inspire and it reads very terracotta on my skin tone. I'm all about a good terracotta blush, so I love it. Next time I'm at a Sephora, I'll have to swatch the other corals for comparison. 

@WinglessOne Yeah from their instagram, Unforgettable looks more like a punch/coral pink than a coral peach. The Sephora store I started going to a few months ago has almost the whole line of LYS products (they have the biggest selection of products and brands out of all the Canadian Sephoras I went to).

I swatched the two corals ( LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Inspire # LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Classy # from looking at the LYS blushes) and I found that "inspire" was a little darker version of "classy". Very pretty blushes though I'm not sure if I will buy them since I'm struggling to finish a 6g blush 😅

@Nahnom  Ah, Classy didn't exist back when I bought my 2 blush shades. I'll swatch that one beside Inspire in-store, now that I'm curious to see how close they'll look on my skin tone. The other shade I have is Passion, which I love—but I reach for Inspire more often. 

Both blush shades perform very well for me. They're not dry and stiff (like Westman Atelier's blush stick; well, mine anyway), but also not emollient enough to slide right off my face (like the original version of EM Cosmetics's Color Drops; I haven't tried the newly reformulated version). They're easy to blend with fingers or a brush. Passion's easy to overdo if I'm not light handed. Inspire's a bit more forgiving, though that may have to do with how that shade melds with my skin tone(s). Both shades last for hours, even in hot humid weather and partially under a KN95. I mean, not to enable you... I should stop acquiring more blush myself until I pan at least a couple of compacts or palettes. But I'm a sucker for mini sizes I can easily travel with, so that mini blush set will likely end up in my home. 

OMG, those Lip oils!😍 Hi @Nahnom  ! Do you already have a 20% off F+F ? As a Community Ambassador, I have a limited amount of codes to give out. @ me if you're interested, thanks! ❤️

Thank you so much for the offer @Buootiful !!! 💖💗 I already got a code from the very sweet @itsfi (thank you again!! 💝). I'll be sure to tag you in my future post on my haul done with the code. 

If the sets aren't out-of-stock then, I'm definitely buying a lip oil set in November (most likely during the annual winter sale) & might grab the lip/blush set(s) from LYS/Fenty as gift(s). 

Yay for 20% off! I would also check boxy charm popups for some lys products on sale😍 @Nahnom 

These look so cute @Nahnom ! Great gifts too! 

8BB169C1-C659-42C3-9B79-026A5E9A8061.jpeg046ACEB1-4BEC-4D62-8798-5822C3A04E3A.jpegF8211DED-C13D-4337-9248-38A413EB4E43.jpeg9A65288E-5E28-4FBC-91EA-BA2EC11D381D.jpeg86D202AA-F00D-4A3E-9087-F7B9287EFF5E.jpeg

D2E24881-E897-4890-AC6E-FEB9A043EF0A.jpeg148374F8-7044-4378-A064-BAED00B3D928.jpegED75FB85-4AA6-400F-802B-B540749181D9.jpeg35745673-6AF1-4AD0-846A-1E550E3B0773.jpeg274482BB-F47C-4FCD-AA1F-C8D12B6514EC.jpegC2B2909E-9ED5-4310-AB1A-C87C445CE89C.jpeg

New Backstage quads available at Dior direct

a.pnga2.png

also available at Sephora

Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette 008 - Khaki Neutrals Dior BACKSTAGE Eyeshadow Palette 009 - Burgundy 

That green one is lovely! @makeitup305 

@blackkitty2014, you’ve probably already gotten wind of the green palette 💚🎨 on Dior’s site ⬆️ Not  Completely trying to enable 😝 

@itsfi @I have the Dior green on my cart. I was hoping to get TF Velour Khaki if it drop during F&F

@itsfi it reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Jadestone. Have you tried the Dior Backstage formula before enough to compare?

Love the green @makeitup305 ! Do we know if formula is same as the quints or no. 

@Sunnysmom I think the formula is different but I haven't tried any of these 9-pans before. This green is the first one that's really caught my eye.

2 Replies
testing