Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It is also calling me @CookieGirl1 . I like the Persona blush even more than the Dior Rosy Glow.

@Loretta55 I REALLY hope it comes to Ulta!  I don't actually own the Dior blush so I'll take your word for it.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I feel like I need all 3!! @itsfi 

Picture from instagram 

FC9678DA-3DAD-46D3-9B0E-AD3E5E7F20F6.jpeg

not usually into cream products , BUT i love their skin tint. I just ordered a rare bronzer and i feel like these could go hand in hand with that terracotta shade

@aviscardi  I was never a fan of cream products but it’s all I use now! 😍 

… I feel like I need all 3!!” I say go with that feeling @ather! 😉 Those are pretty.  😍 I’m fond of the last one, the pink one. 

@itsfi  Ooo right. I’m also gravitating towards the terracotta colour!  

@ather, the terracotta one looks good - there's a pretty warmth to it; warm, but not too warm. Will be interested to hear your thoughts on it. 

Natasha Denona is releasing a Retro Glam palette per a leak that I saw on IG. Think Lime Crime Venus XL 2, or an expanded version of the mini retro. I’m pretty sure it’s another midi, not sure when it’s supposed to come out.

@makeitup305 so this is different than her Retro and her Glam palettes? I am sorry I missed the leaked pics! LOL 

@ChristalM it kind of looks like this but the typical ND midi format

a.png

@makeitup305 @I saw that as well! It looks so pretty - the mini retro is my most used eye palette though I don’t think I need a bigger one, it’s definitely something I’m keeping an eye on! 

EF9D6BD6-D5CC-459B-B0EF-09325E380099.png

Kinda underwhelming tbh.

I found another Sephora Favorites set Sephora Favorites Fall Perfume Sampler Set .

Wow, inflation really hit this set hard. There used to be so many samples included on one of these sets, especially the more expensive ones. If you got less samples they were usually minis not samples. 

Omg, can this price be right?  I'm a bit shocked by the cost of this one, I usually get these for my mother-in-law not knowing if she ever uses the voucher, but looking at the price I cannot justify this if I'm not 100% certain she'll ever use it or not. 

Sephora Favorites Blush N' Glow Cheek Set 

Sephora Favorites Vanilla Travel Perfume Sampler Set 

Finally a set that I may be interested in purchasing @CookieGirl1. I don’t have any of the blushes.

@Loretta55 the price isn't bad, really.

I already added it to my cart @CookieGirl1.

testing