Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Ooo yes please! Celestial nirvana is the first large PMG holiday palette that has caught my eye 😍 I wonder if it will have a duochrome shade like last year?

Nude allure is pretty but looks kinda like that little purple one she has... will be interesting to see a comparison!

LOVE IT! I need all the shadows'! LOL So this is released on her site Friday apparently. Now the eternal questions...order direct, which is horrible! or wait for sephora....

Well the bundles suck so I guess I am answering my own question and waiting for sephora. I swear hear direct shipping is soul crushing! LOL

Loving the look of Bronze Bliss palette @Nahnom ! 

@Nahnom ,

The Celestial Nirvana Eyeshadow Palette is catching my interest!  I skipped the large Holiday PMG palette last year, but this one has more shades that draw me in. 

@tsavorite I picked up the one last year and regretted it since it had so much pink but this one is interesting me. PMG posted a picture dividing it into 3 different looks (every 2 columns is a look/ meant to go together) and it feels more cohesive than last year's that way.

@makeitup305 ,

Very well put!  😊

EM Cosmetics has released and reformulated her Color Drops Serum Blush. Plus gives to this charity with buy 1 gives 1; love that she does this.  @Loretta55 you probably saw this as well. 😊

9469A712-8C46-4D8A-AA8F-4538F8086A39.jpeg

47772591-BF85-4928-ACF0-197155575F97.jpeg

@Sunnysmom about time they reformulated those droppers! I wish they sold them individually for my old bottles. Cute shades, too!

Boy I agree with that @makeitup305 ! wish they could too. Hmm what could we use from the pharmacy!! 🤔 

I saw that @Sunnysmom. Unfortunately I need to keep an eye on my expenses at the present time. I did add little lilac to my cart.

That shade looks really pretty @Loretta55 ! Same with me , it’s been a bad month and I need none as I have my older ones and use so little at a time. That’s not a bad thing at least.😊

I don’t think that I have ever come close to finishing any of my blushes @Sunnysmom .

6383BF7D-9903-4C86-AD7B-CE1008DB7BFA.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 it's such a fun collection!! I might have to pick this up, it's great. 

a.pngb.pngc.pngd.pnge.pngf.png

Those mattes look soooo good! I have the prior 2 palettes from their Hocus Pocus collab and I have a funny feeling this will make number 3. I'm so glad that's their Jelly Much shadow formula as those 3 colors are calling my name! I can't wait to see what the "cat ear hair" accessory is!

Eeeeeeeeep!

@lmaster @Loretta55

Screenshot_20220916-122743_Chrome.jpg

@CookieGirl1 @lmaster Farmacy Holiday Party Green Clean Trio 

@makeitup305 yup, waiting for the upcoming sale to grab it 🙂

I hope they do rerelease it!! @CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 but, I'm excited to try blueberry!!

I agree @lmaster.That is the scent that I am excited to try but cherry will always hold a special place for me.

1 Reply
testing