Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@lmaster Costco has Christmas decorations already! What is happening?!

Insanity!! @makeitup305 

@CookieGirl1 Idk about this one for me, pumpkin everything is not my thing, but I know lots of people will be all over this. I'm still holding unto my gingerbread scent from last year, which is delicious.

3EBE8B72-0777-4187-B3D6-DD83E9CCFC53.png

her new pressed powder is out now as well. Can't wait to try both!

a.png

@makeitup305 I'm more interested in the powder than I am the concealer.

Same here @CookieGirl1 . I just picked up 2 concealers- the LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer MG5 and the HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Matte Buildable Coverage Waterproof Concealer so I'm set for now. I noticed there was a GWP for it but the shade was too light for me I think. I hope they do a little powder sample next.

@makeitup305 I've heard really good things about the LYS concealer except for the packaging which seems to be a bugaboo with a lot of people.

@CookieGirl1 I haven't really noticed an issue with maybe that the wand sticks a bit but it's not a big deal to me. I would recommend it if you want a concealer that is medium coverage and is lightweight. It creases less on me than the Huda.

@makeitup305 yeah, it's the slightly flexible want and the tight stopper issue that seem to be the common complaints but the concealer itself sounds like something I would love!

@Nahnom, Gucci Jasmine smells lovely from start to finish. ♥️ The J’Adore is on my list for the holidays.

I got to try this early from Influenster and I did like it. It’s really soft and well balanced. The juice itself is a milky white, so don’t be alarmed when you spray it. It doesn’t have a huge projection, which I like, and I actually like it best when it settles into a skin scent. I like to put this one on before bed, and when I wake up 7 or 8 hours later, I can’t stop smelling my own wrist. It’s a neck nuzzler. I like it so much better than the original. Not a fan of that one at all. 

@Nahnom Excited for that new GUCCI perfume release, I love their floral beauty product packaging as silly as it is. Flora is nice but I've never felt compelled enough to purchase it in it's full size so I'm also hoping this Jasmine version is something a bit more special. 

DFBFFEAD-5883-4AFF-999C-7614DB37E7F2.png

4B7D1B7F-C1E6-4E25-BE50-B534BF1027E1.png

3AF2F178-5CAC-48B5-9190-9FAE0D2CDEC9.png

C40F5971-643F-4C0C-8474-7F12B1E6EC7F.jpeg

9767B40F-E057-4A36-B250-9A0F29B97BB5.jpeg

Wonder how these will be @SportyGirly125 , I’m curious. 

@Sunnysmom me too. They remind me of the new Saie Lip Blur Soft-Matte Hydrating Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid Pop, matte lips are back in it seems!

testing