Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

Oh that’s a good comparison I hope so @makeitup305 ! Or like the new MAC blur lips. Those are nice too. 

7486B820-633E-4E3C-AAC2-9FA5C59E494C.jpeg

8EC41579-B441-43A3-B351-CA058A8176B5.jpeg

This looks interesting!

I really like products I've tried from this brand so far, I wonder how the eyeshadows are going to be.

New eyeliner in Fig released 

0ACDBA73-5A0B-4AED-8BF1-F9D624F8FF8D.png

This shade is gorgeous.

Oooooh!

A46CC2C9-2377-405A-A591-1C5F9C503201.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 053347.jpg

WESTMAN ATELIER UNVEILS NEW SKINCARE AND MAKEUP HYBRID

Marking as the brand’s biggest launch to date.

Westman Atelier releases the next level of skincare and makeup hybrids with its latest launch, Vital Skincare Complexion Drops.

Vital Skincare Complexion Drops provide instant hydration with breathable light to medium coverage. The skin tint is available in 16 forgiving shades, with four new hues to be added in December. The product is formulated with skin-loving ingredients such as Tsubaki oil and pomegranate extract. The Vital Skincare Complexion Drops is designed to perform with the highest efficiency so that each application glides onto the skin like a lightweight oil and transforms into a cushiony serum for a radiant and dewy finish. “I wanted something light and rich, with just the right amount of radiance. It glides on easily, corrects quickly and leaves skin looking more beautiful and alive.” Founder Gucci Westman exclaims in a press release.

To be released Aug 22nd

(From HypeBae)

I really hope this launches in my shade. I am having the darndest time finding a foundation/SPF/moisturizer combo that works. I can either pill like crazy or it settles into every pore imaginable. There's no happy in between sadly and I really don't have an issue with pores either (I have a lengthy report from my dermatologist office that says so from one of those machines that scan your face). Really mad at myself that I just took my skin for granted in my 20's just being able to slap foundation with SPF on and walk out the door and not worry about looking like a hilamonster. How I wish I could figure out the puzzle that is my face - each year for the last 5 years or so it's been getting worse. You cover one item and then poof here's another issue. Please tell me eventually it stops 😜.

@Sunnysmom, thought this may be of interest to you, but you may already know about this release. 

Yes! Thanks @itsfi I did and it’ll be good to see these. I find the sticks to be too much coverage so this may be wonderful! Will you try it or @CookieGirl1 ? 

very interested in this! at the price pt though i may be waiting for the next sale ha. I have only tried their lip balm since i don't use cream products but this had me look twice

@Sunnysmom, I like the stick as a concealer and for work travel, the portability is great and I can make the coverage more sheer if need be as an all over foundation. I may take a look at the tint, but at later time. I already have a few products that sound similar to this one that I like (and will likely repurchase) and a couple I want to work my way through first.

That’s true @itsfi , I’m sure the stick is great for travel. I should use mine for concealer more, duh. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom, for me, it's helpful for covering up some redness I have. I only thought to use it as a concealer when I forgot to pack a concealer with me during a trip. Fortunately, it worked out. Phew.

@Sunnysmom I think that I'll be passing on it.  

Looks like Boy Smells | Sephora will be coming soon to Sephora.

Boy Smells.png

The fragrances included in the Boy Smells Sampler Set consist of some of their newer scents as well as some from their original lineup

Boy Smells Sampler Set.png

I love scent samplers.

@makeitup305, they're great! Being able to try out scents (or other products) and to see how it wears on my skin is so helpful. I make smarter buys that way and what's not to love about that?!

2 Replies
testing