Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@Loretta55 Usually I'm so excited for trying out these new scents of this product. I'm currently on a no buy but when I saw lemon it was quite tempting and I've been eyeing the peach one for a few weeks (but resisting the temptation for now). However, similarly to the sentiment shared by others below I'm really not feeling the mint included in the scent. 😕 Just doesn't seem pleasant as a makeup remover especially because the OG version is something that's gentle enough of a formula to use around my eyes but the mint seems like a no-go. 

The mint does not bother my eyes @QueenMarceline but I am not fond of the scent. Hopefully I can finish it up in a couple of weeks so I can move on.

@Loretta55 I could deal with lemon if it was a sweet lemon--like lemon cake or something--but I honestly hate the scent of natural mint, which is why last year's mini iteration made that one a "no" for me.  I'll be interested in smelling this one.  Wonder if they'll do a Strawberry one soon, to mimic the third balm in last year's mini trio?

@CookieGirl1 I feel the exact same way about the mint 👀

@QueenMarceline I actually LOVE the scent of artificial mint--like in mint chocolate chip anything--but actual mint is almost nauseating to me.

@CookieGirl1 Oddly I feel the same way. Love mint chocolate chip ice cream and even artificial mint such as in chocolate. However, whenever I see "mint" in a dish or a cocktail it's an automatic pass. I just don't think I'd enjoy any kind of minty smell on my face, if I'm being very honest. 

I had high hopes for this scent also @CookieGirl1. Like you I am not a fan of true mint scents. A sweet lemon scent would have been perfect.

@Loretta55 no, I don't think that this one does have mint but the original trio that this is modeled after did.

I answered your earlier question @CookieGirl1. The description states that the formula is a minty-lemon scent.

Sorry, @Loretta55, just saw that.  I'm disappointed 😑

@Loretta55 @CookieGirl1 - Oh, bummer! I was excited for a lemon scent until I read your posts that it also includes mint.  Like you, I don't like the scent of mint. 🍋🌿

I got the peach scent yesterday, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. 🍑

@Titian06 no, the trio that released earlier that @Loretta55 bought has mint but this one doesn't as far as I know.

Unfortunately according to the description minty-lemon remix confirms that @CookieGirl1.

@Loretta55 Grrrrrr....

The peach scent is not overwhelming @Titian06. I need to get through the lemon mint scent before I use it.

@Loretta55  It could be good if it’s not overly strong!

@Loretta55  Oooo lemon drop might be good!!!

@Loretta55 ohhhhh now I'm conflicted!!

7DA253B8-E17F-4452-A239-50207B21E8E5.jpeg

846BF2E6-7DC1-439F-9799-8783839ACB62.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  So pretty!

@SportyGirly125 love the packaging.

12 Replies
testing