Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

@CookieGirl1 Oh no, sorry to hear that. My mom and sister both swear by it so I had to pick one up during the VIB sale. I'll have to try it sometime soon.

@QueenMarceline  The ends of my hair have looked so much better since I started using it, I hope it works for you!

@faeriegirl Ahhh, fingers crossed! It was quite the hefty penny even with the 20% off discount so I'm hoping for the best, haha 

@QueenMarceline hopefully it works well for you!  I feel like most people like it.

New Lt'd Ed Candles from FORVR Mood:

Screenshot 2022-08-06 061214.jpg

@lmaster 

@CookieGirl1 ohhhhh nice!!!

Just saw this new reveal. I’m super surprised but also intrigued by it.   Picture from instagram 

78E11071-F6EF-45AC-BCC6-D966E785EE1F.png

Normally wouldn’t be my speed but lately I’ve been going for a quick dusting of powder or some concealer / both when i want something quick just to grab coffee before starting my work day (wfh). If im feeling fancy il throw on some bronzer ha . Im stuck on what shade though since the 2nd one is cool peach? 🤔 i never grab anything listed with cool 

i agree its later in the summer to launch but probably intentional to get people to buy the sunscreen first. I’d rather have my spf separate tho so im not mad at it

@ather I'm kind of interested.  It seems like an odd time of year for this to launch though; like, I would have thought there'd be a bigger market for it at the beginning of summer rather than now.

@CookieGirl1  I’m wondering if they did it later because they launched the sunscreen launched in the summer. And they launched the lip balm. So maybe it’s more geared for winter since it’s moisturizing? I use lightweight foundation all year since I don’t need full coverage. But I agree it’s an odd timing. And it’s really stepping out of the skincare line. 

@ather you might be right about the staggered launching thing; that would actually make a lot of sense.

I need this like a hole in the head... but also... gonna need this.  For science. @ather 

@missjeanie  I agree. Maybe if I destash my older ones I can make it seem like I need it 🤔

Ohhh!! This sounds like it will be hydrating, moisturizing and soothing. 😍 I’m intrigued as well @ather. My list of bases is getting longer. 🤔♥️

@itsfi  I agree. I initially thought it was a add on to the shade drops. But I am still excited for it

@ather, I'll be interested in how it wears atop the Sunnydays SPF. A tint is on point with its branding, for its foray into the makeup arena. Love that it's gonna be a skincare-makeup hybrid. 

@itsfi  It is a good way to break into the makeup scene. I’m interested in what way they will go next. I don’t get the vibe they will go full blown makeup but hard to tell. 

New scent of Farmacy Green Clean available on Farmacy dot com. It is Lemon Drop. Sorry that my photo is not loading.

10C30FFA-6088-477A-A353-EB0A3A7FBAD7.png

 I am finally able to get my photos to load @ather @lmaster . I am not sure how I feel about a lemon mint scent. I am currently using the lemon mint scent from last year’s limited edition set and it is not my favorite scent unfortunately. I am enjoying the new peach scent. It will be nice if Farmacy expands some of the scents into body creams.

@Loretta55 thank you for this, I forgot that one is in the set, I have that one too, I'll definitely go with peach 😊

I guess that you don’t care for it either @lmaster.

18 Replies
testing