Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

It's that time again! Previews of new products set to launch in 2022 are starting to come out.  Please share your finds in this thread!

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Current haul thread

Desirable December Hauls 2022 

Beauty News 2.0 (Everything else but releases)

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/BEAUTY-NEWS-2-0/td-p/5676314

Re: 2022 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!

I'm going to watch some videos,, I'm really interested now @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ˜†

@CookieGirl1  Have you tried his cream blush stick?  Wondering if it's as good as the reviews say.

@Ispend2much6 I love the cream blush stick! Has the longest wear time on me and applies nice and even, buildable. 

@lnum  Thanks for letting me know!!!  I trust your advice!

@Ispend2much6 Np! I like them better than the westman atelier ones, I donโ€™t use that one at all since I find myself reaching for the makeup by Mario ones. I also love the saie liquid blush, and the tower 28 cheek product. I use the merit flush balms sometimes too. But overall I think I like the makeup by Mario ones the best by a hair over the saie and tower 28 due to ease of application and wear time. 

I also have the rare beauty liquid blush and I donโ€™t like it. Havenโ€™t tried the beauty blender cream blush I have yet for months now because I find myself reaching for the others. 

@lnum  I keep hearing about the Saie liquid blushes, and the Tower 28 ones.  I'll have to give those a shot.

I'm with you about the Rare Beauty liquid blushes. The cream ones are really nice though.

I'm thinking of getting one of those at home electric hair removers- am I crazy? lol

@Ispend2much6 I have always wondered about those! My electrolysis has had great results, my chin hairs are so thin and barely noticeable and 50% of the hairs probably havenโ€™t returned. I donโ€™t trust myself with hair removal or I would try that machines haha. 

I love the saie and tower 28! I use them year round and have even stopped using my powder blushes at this point. I credit BIC with convincing me I would like liquid/cream cheek products. 

@Ispend2much6 I haven't!  I almost bought it awhile back and ended up talking myself out of it.

@CookieGirl1. Thank you!

@CookieGirl1  This looks promising! I see some good moisturizing ingredients on the INCI list (argan oil, squalane, shea butter, and dimethicone), plus 3 good humectants (urea, phospholipids, and glycerin), soothing bisabolol, and a ferulic acid derivative. I also see a PHA (gluconolactone) which I assume is there as a hydrator, not an exfoliant. This could be a very nice sunscreen for dry and/or dehydrated skin. If it hits Sephora stores, I'll check a tester for white/grey cast. Adding to my Loves list so I don't forget! 

@WinglessOne @CookieGirl1, I told myself I don't need to pick up any more sunblock, but I may be making an exception for this one. 

@ather, have you seen this?

@itsfi  This is set to launch tomorrow. Iโ€™m close to adding it to my cart ๐Ÿคช also I think the HB is set to launch June 1 maybe. So many great launches ๐Ÿš€ 

@ather, we're going to pretend that I never said I don't need to pick up any more sunblock, okay?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

HB? Hailey Bieber?? Rhode Beauty? I knew it was launching in June but didn't know when in June. Yeah, June is going to be a challenging month for my low(er) buy. I'll just have to be very selective with what I pick up. 

@itsfi  You said you didnโ€™t need more, I never heard it ๐Ÿ˜ HB yes Rhode Beauty!!! I thought I saw her website is live June 1st but now Iโ€™m wondering if I am imagining it. Hmmmm. 

I was on a no buy May, and I did not buy anything until May 25 and I went a little wild ๐Ÿ˜› ooops. I picked up the Tower 28 sunny days too. And I said no more foundations. Oh well. Iโ€™m going for a low/no buy June. I can buy from HB and thatโ€™s it! I guess I ended up buying more clothes than skincare/makeup but I still donโ€™t need it. 

@ather, you said no more foundation?! The Tower 28 isn't just a foundation so I say you're fine - it's a "tinted sunscreen foundation". In my mind, there's a difference. It's like the difference between a lip balm and a tinted lip balm. To the untrained eye, not much of a difference, but to many on BIC, including myself, there's a difference, subtle as it may be. ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I know she mentioned her skincare line was coming out in June but I couldn't find an exact date. It could very well be June 1. Will have to keep my eyes open for it. I read most of her products will be $30 and under.

Yeah, I was good in May ... until I wasn't. ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜† But, I'll aim to be extra good in June, and only pick up what I have on a list I will put together before the end of the month ... or tomorrow night.

Oooh, clothes! ๐Ÿ˜ Fun!!!

@itsfi  Yes Iโ€™ve been tracking this one. And I actually need a new sunblock!!!! Iโ€™ve got super high hopes for this one!!!

@itsfi @WinglessOne if either of you pick it up I want a review!

If you've been waiting for Sephora to officially get the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer ...

Screenshot 2022-05-25 061024.jpg

Out tonight. EM Cosmetics bronzer with free Rephr brush. 

324A7725-2212-47A2-83A5-7035FEBDF39A.jpeg0703BA6B-4D3C-48F2-9731-CA3A28A9952A.jpeg

3 Replies
testing